Application: Gods & Men: The Ancient Myths RPG

Cool. As soon as Twy gives us the :up:, I'll set up the OOC Thread.

One thing though...

NOBODY POST IN THE OOC THREAD ONCE IT"S UP!

I need to reserve the first 15 posts for RPG-related information. :D :up:

Cool. As soon as Twy gives us the :up:, I'll set up the OOC Thread.

One thing though...

NOBODY POST IN THE OOC THREAD ONCE IT"S UP!

I need to reserve the first 15 posts for RPG-related information. :D :up:

GODDAMN! You said you two were working on it. You ain't lying, brotha.

I think that this video contains a lesson that we should all learn before diving into the world of medieval fantasy.

[YT]_bs515rZOdk[/YT]

fighter.gif

my character will say nee and wield the awesome power of the holy hand grenade.

be forewarned!

Haha! The word "nee" holds no power here!

Ni!

dragon.gif

on second thought let us not go to camelot. it is a silly place

[Disclaimer] Following post contains the hormonal rant of a tired, and dehydrated woman under a ton of stress. If you are faint of heart, easily bruise in body, soul and spirit or have the supreme urge to reply to this post in a snide way, please do NOT read further.

nah its still the same general premise i was going for. if i could be named assistant assistant gamemaster for figurehead purposes with no actual power, it would be nice a gesture though.
;)

Kaboom, no offense but it's not like they owe you.

Both of them have been working on this well before the Approval Forumwas even up. Both of them have literally been pounding their brain, both of them came to MB AND I when Dave told them too and we told them to wait till the Approval process was set up.

While other RPG's got posted going against Drak which, by the way, that was the reason Drak was so upset and posted the 'No More' thread. Because we'd constantly told SF and Johnny to 'wait, wait, wait, wait wait' and Drak knew it and yet other people, refered to us just went ahead and posted.

:cmad:

*takes breath*

Sorry Kaboom, I'm not mad at you, just venting about..everything. >.<

And..having a female time of month..

But I want too make it know that if any RPG deserves to be on this board it's this one. Because both Johnny and SF were willing to take the time to plan it out, see who was interested in it before planning, waiting to get the forums in a good state..etc...etc...

Therefore..I approve and want an Elemental character ^_^

P.S. Johnny, you can post the posts you want as soon as you get the thread up, just to reserve them, and edit later.

If anyone else does post between them we can get the post deleted. :)

[Disclaimer] Following post contains the hormonal rant of a tired, and dehydrated woman under a ton of stress. If you are faint of heart, easily bruise in body, soul and spirit or have the supreme urge to reply to this post in a snide way, please do NOT read further.

Kaboom, no offense but it's not like they owe you.

Both of them have been working on this well before the Approval Forumwas even up. Both of them have literally been pounding their brain, both of them came to MB AND I when Dave told them too and we told them to wait till the Approval process was set up.

While other RPG's got posted going against Drak which, by the way, that was the reason Drak was so upset and posted the 'No More' thread. Because we'd constantly told SF and Johnny to 'wait, wait, wait, wait wait' and Drak knew it and yet other people, refered to us just went ahead and posted.

:cmad:

*takes breath*

Sorry Kaboom, I'm not mad at you, just venting about..everything. >.<

And..having a female time of month..

But I want too make it know that if any RPG deserves to be on this board it's this one. Because both Johnny and SF were willing to take the time to plan it out, see who was interested in it before planning, waiting to get the forums in a good state..etc...etc...

Therefore..I approve and want an Elemental character ^_^

P.S. Johnny, you can post the posts you want as soon as you get the thread up, just to reserve them, and edit later.

If anyone else does post between them we can get the post deleted. :)
Cool. Thanks, darlin'. I appreciate it. :up:

Apparently I can't start a new thread until I get some more posts. :o

Seriously. I understand the reasoning behind it, to keep newbs from creating crappy threads, and learning the ways of the Hype first.

Make me, you furry/drunk ass bastard. Not sure if you're JB or SF.

I wish I were drunk. Then maybe I would be able to figure this crap out. :o :csad:

I have no idea why in the holy **** I can't start a new thread? :huh: :o :cmad:

On accident, I originally used an old email address with the first account, one that is no longer in service. So, I figured I'd change the account's email address to get the account verification email so I can start posting and such.
I got the change of address verification email instead, but it allowed me to start posting...but no starting new threads.

So I tried a different account under a currently used email addy so I can get the account verification email, hoping that would be the difference.
Turns out that's a big "no" too. :o

Seriously, WTF? :huh:

You have to wait like 30 minutes before a script is run, promoting the user to the next level which will allow you to post a new thread.

Ah, ok.
Been so long since I was a newb (no offense to any newbies), that I must have forgotten that. Or just never paid attention to it. :o

Thanks though. :up:

I had a free minute at work, so i wanted to work on my app, ill put it in the ooc thread after JB makes his 15 posts.

Gods & Men: The Ancient Myths RPG: SEASON I

Screen Name: Kaboom

Character you have created (include known alias or nicknames here as well): Roorish,The Lost Elf, The Ghost of Golden Glade,

Race/Culture (What race is your character, and, if human, what culture does your character hail from, for example is your character Roman, Athenian, Celtic, Norse, Spartan, Persian, etc) (GMs must approve of any race not part of the big 5: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, and Orc): Elf

Racial Traits (traits specific to your race; a list can be found in the second post of the OOC thread) (For races not listed, GMs must create traits for that race first before player approval):

Character Class (Somewhat similar to the classes in the CAH RPG, but with some differences) (Choose One):

Rogue (the classic cutthroat, rogues excel at the underhanded arts; rogues include thieves, highwaymen, assassins, smugglers, pickpockets, and general scoundrels)

Speech Color and/or Font (actually say what you're using, i.e. Arial Black; don't go "Like this", or what not):
Verdana 2 Indigo

Character Alignment (Good/Evil/Neutral): Neutral

Character Personality (Give information on how your character acts, what he/she believes in, how they handle situations):
Roorish was an adventurer whos goal in life was to escape the Elvish Glade and explore the world at large. His parents were hesitant of this believing the world held great dangers to him. They forbade his search for knowledge of other cultures and races, which only fueled his intense desire to learn about them.

As such, Roorish is something of a bragart, having lived among many different people, but also friend and foe to none. He is one the most knowledgable elves, by virture of his considerable experience, but not necessarily the smartest.

Still he has no home, and wanders the world living on the road, always searching for the next great adventure.

Origin Info/Details (don't be blunt, be as thorough as possible):

Everything as previously mentioned. His first adventure was the aiding in the slaying of a grendel monster that was attacking a tribe of norse people. After that he journied to Rome where he spent time in the Roman Legion teaching them elvish combat techniques and eventually offered a spot in the Sacred Tabernacle of the Righteous and Innocent Knights Errant. Choosing to no longer fight for anyone other than hemself, he left the Tabernacle and lived in Roman Africa for a short time before heading North to Spain. He is pursued by the Knights Errant for a particular piece of parchment that he stole from the papal library.

With little resources he lives on the road, and has resorted to thieving that which he needs to survive.

Attributes (Select one from each category) (some races are greater or weaker than a human in specific categories and will be noted below or in the racial traits section of the OOC thread):

Strength Level: Weak, but Peak for an Elf

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Peak

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort/Durability: Weak Human,

Agility: Peak Human

Intelligence: Above-Average

Fighting Skill: Mastered

Resources: Minimal

Notable Equipment:

Roorish has collected a few notble items that he keeps in his possession at all times.

First, he posseses the papal parchment. An ancient document that the Knights Errant have been commissioned to retrieve at all costs. The contents of this parchment are unknown to anyone other than Roorish and the Pope himself.

He has a spanish Stallion he named Viento, a black steed that is said to be the fastest horse that ever lived.

He also wields the norse dagger that was used to kill the grendel moster. As such its blade has been dipped in the monsters blood and is unbreakable.

He wears the eye of Arcane Norum. An egyptian artifact that casts a circle of protection around its host protecting him from magic spells, which further enhances his already natural resitance to magic.

Lastly, he posses The Nail. A small nail, taken from the Olympic Pantheon, it grants its user the gift of "luck."

Weaknesses (If your character has any specific weakness, such as a vampire's weakness to sunlight (among other things) or a Faerie's weakness to iron, list them here): none.

Supporting Characters (Does your character have a significant other? A mother? A Friend? Who are they, what do they have to do with your character?):

He has a horse he rides called Viento.

Describe using proper English grammar what you think you can bring to the RPG:

I had a similiar idea to this called the age of Arthyr. This was more thought-out and I jumped at the opportunity to play. I am capable of handling complex plots as well as character moments. I think i can bring fun.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: alot

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: yes

Sample Post (Minimum Four decent-sized paragraphs containing dialogue):

I kept my dark hair over my ears so as to not betray my elvish heritage as I approached the Spanish Inn. It was dimly let, and out of the way and I figured I could rent a room for a half floring. I didn't have much money on me and while I generally loathed currency, I recognized that it had its uses. The inn keeper was a stout man, his belly abnormally large and he twirled his dark mustache as I approached.

More to be added later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"