Gods & Men: The Ancient Myths RPG: Chapter 1 OOC Thread

Right on. Want to see how the rest of the party wants to go about it before doing anything. Majority rules, and all that. :up:

Well, Xxymryx didn't get any food, but he did get some ale. So that evens things out.

All I need to do is get Pyrist and my wagon, and we're good to go anytime.

Oh yeah, the Bard's not allowed on my wagon. :cmad: :p

I don't care either way, but I did set up the war band especially.

Well, Xxymryx didn't get any food, but he did get some ale. So that evens things out.

All I need to do is get Pyrist and my wagon, and we're good to go anytime.

Oh yeah, the Bard's not allowed on my wagon. :cmad: :p

Trust me, you don't want bards in your wagon. You'll just never get rid of them, especially if you feed them.

If someone would just pop into the tavern to grab Caed I will put my post up tonight to get him back with the group outside so we can be on the way. :clown::up:

K well my reply could come as soon as 3 hrs from now it just depends what I do after watching House at my friend's house. But the post is guaranteed for tonight. I have most of it done saved on my laptop. Just need the part to type when someone comes to get me.

Hey, I hit on twy already. What else is there to do?

I'd do it, but as the new dwarf, I doubt I'd get a good response. Johnny, you could always do what I usually do as GM when the game stalls... :twisted:

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

:awesome:

Ah. I thought we said that we should save him for next season?

Oh yeah. My character is so badass, he deserved a double post.

Thanks Hype! :up:

So, I was wondering...what should we call ourselves? What should our party's name be?

The Company of the Double Post

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"