Application: The Movie RPG

Alright all I have some good news and some bad news...

first - the good news: we are approved! (hooray!)

also, I have been diagnosed with severe pneumonia and will be spending quite a bit of time in bed on my laptop.

As far as the bad news goes, my 13 year old golden retriever is also ill and it isn't likely that he'll last much longer. Therefor my periods on the hype although long, will end sparatically and without warning. I will check my pm inbox via iPhone and would ask you to send your urgent questions about the game or applications there, if you dont do that, i cannot make promises about prompt answers.

If all goes according to plan, the ooc thread will be up later this evening.

That sucks dude. But do what ya have to do.

Alright all I have some good news and some bad news...

first - the good news: we are approved! (hooray!)

also, I have been diagnosed with severe pneumonia and will be spending quite a bit of time in bed on my laptop.

As far as the bad news goes, my 13 year old golden retriever is also ill and it isn't likely that he'll last much longer. Therefor my periods on the hype although long, will end sparatically and without warning. I will check my pm inbox via iPhone and would ask you to send your urgent questions about the game or applications there, if you dont do that, i cannot make promises about prompt answers.

If all goes according to plan, the ooc thread will be up later this evening.
sorry to hear it dude.

make the ooc thread. and let me know the username/pw. Ill handle the character app approvals and we can discuss the "second post" also via im and pm.

if youre not back after we get the characters approved, ill go ahead and start the IC thread if you want, or since its your baby, ill hold off.

The ooc thread'll go up within the hour.
Yes!! The system works!
icon14.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"