Application: Hype Horrors, A Murder Mystery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about it while ironing out the app and decided against having people create characters. It'll be a lot more fun, I think (as it was when I played this game a few years ago on another board) to be a version of yourself, and interact with others.

So no one's an alcoholic ex-cop who watched his family get killed, no one's a washed up rock star. Just imagine if tomorrow you were PMed, went to the airport and met a bunch of other Hypesters.

Man, the Hype's ****ed tonight. :huh:

I thought about it while ironing out the app and decided against having people create characters. It'll be a lot more fun, I think (as it was when I played this game a few years ago on another board) to be a version of yourself, and interact with others.

So no one's an alcoholic ex-cop who watched his family get killed, no one's a washed up rock star. Just imagine if tomorrow you were PMed, went to the airport and met a bunch of other Hypesters.

Thank god I actually am a software billionaire.

So no one's an alcoholic ex-cop who watched his family get killedno one's a washed up rock star, . Just imagine if tomorrow you were PMed, went to the airport and met a bunch of other Hypesters.
...I thought you said we could be ourselves...:csad:

By my count we have 9 people interested so far. I'm pretty we have one or two more people who are interested (Hint, hint, Cats :cmad:), but other than that I'd say I'm damn near ready to go.

Of course, the maximum of 10 players can be made to be 11 or 12, if people don't get their apps posted in time.

I'm eager to get this started. :up:

What about an alcoholic ex-cop who watched his partner get killed? :csad: *crumples up paper, throws in trash*

I'm in for this, I mean, every group of men needs a woman.

Last edited:
And then there were 10.

All we need now is MB's approval and the OOC thread can go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"