Application: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance RPG

Probably never. It's been done in a video game. What's the fun in doing an arc that's been run through already?

We can change it up to fit our own styles. We can split our characters up into 4 member teams and write stories from our characters perspectives, and maybe all the RPer's can all put in some input and create our own team. Maybe something cool like the Atomonauts or the Ultravengers.

OK then. How about I change things up.
this RPG will be our own sequel story to MUA.
Dr.Doom escapes and a new Masters of Evil is formed and lead by Thanos, Doom being his second-hand, but secretly plotting to overthrow him.

Nick Fury gathers all members of the previous alliance and some new heroes.

Players will now have to apply for a team of four heroes from any hero of the Marvel Universe, instead of the traditional one. The RPG instead of one season, will be split into five acts with short hiatuses inbetween and each player will be given a mission to write about and then all teams will be present when the fight against Thanos begins. Here's an example of the re-vamped app.

Example Of Characters Application:

MARVEL: ULTIMATE ALLIANCE RPG ACT 1

Screen Name:

Team you would like to play in the Alliance:

Hero 1: Name/Birth name/team affiliation (if applicable)
Hero 2: ex: Captain America/Steve Rogers/Avengers
Hero 3:
Hero 4:

Powers of Hero 1:

Powers of Hero 2:

Powers of Hero 3:

Powers of Hero 4:

Three reasons why you have chosen these characters:

Write a complete sentence using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG:

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

How about it guys?

but that way, there's no continuity, and Four heroes, and that's just one team! are you seriously giving up the chance to play four, eight, or even TWELVE characters in one RPG!?!?!?!?!?!

I like my idea. Cause four characters is way to much.

Give up blacklight, it's clear from the many RPG's you have tried and failed to start that you only want to be a Gamemaster.

Give up blacklight, it's clear from the many RPG's you have tried and failed to start that you only want to be a Gamemaster.
"Many"? Two, Red X, two. Don't let your vendetta against the new RPG's cloud your judgement.

I do have to say, I somewhat agree. Time to let it go blacklight.

Yeah, I gotta agree too. No one seems interested in either of the ideas. Just let it go for now and try it again at a later date.

[sarcasm] :wow: Oh...my...God! An RPG where you can play Marvel heroes?! And you fight Marvel villains?! Why hasn't anyone come up with an idea like this before?! [/sarcasm]

:dry:x100000

Hey, no need to be mean. If you don't like it, just vote "no" for it and move on. Same goes for Red X.

Say 'no' to pic-tars that are silly.
Barney20Regret.jpg

Hey, no need to be mean. If you don't like it, just vote "no" for it and move on. Same goes for Red X.
And just two minutes after Keyser posted this...

Yeah, it's a great pic, but just say "no".

I did. I, virtually, got told I was a fool for passing up an opportunity to play as "4, 8, or even 12 Marvel Characters!"

And just two minutes after Keyser posted this...

Yeah, it's a great pic, but just say "no".

I did say no. As did others. But he refussed to let it drop.

I did. I, virtually, got told I was a fool for passing up an opportunity to play as "4, 8, or even 12 Marvel Characters!"
Yeah, and that's something I don't quite get. You've seen the app, you said no, and you still come back and back and back. Who has trouble letting it go, you or blacklight? Normal people let things go after they've said no twice.

I did say no. As did others. But he refussed to let it drop.
What's so hard about saying no and then not visiting the thread anymore? He's obviously trying to attract people that might be interested. You've shown that you're not interested. Why not leave it at that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"