APPLICATION: Future Marvel RPG

i think we should stck to one character. The only exceotion will be that you are permitted a second character as long as it comes from the other side of the story. So like if im Nate Grey on Sinister's X-Men, if I want a second character, it MUST be from the Vulcan story.

Do spies count?:ninja:

I dunno, wouldnt the avengers nd xmen count as the same side?

no no. there are two stories. One on Earth. The other in Space.

If you want two characters they should be kept apart. That way when vulcan arrives in season 2, we already have it pretty set up.

Ah right. Which space characters can we choose from. ( i dont know the vulcan story)

Well you could mix it up and have one of many space fairing characters in the vulcan story, Nova perhaps :)

What's the status on this bad boy at the mo?

Ah right. Which space characters can we choose from. ( i dont know the vulcan story)
It takes off right from the supernova story.

Vulcan crowns himself emperor of the shiar and takes deathbird as his wife. I forgot the xmen that were in space opposing it, but i know Havok was one of them.

if nobody wants to be Vulcan, ill play as him, although i would prefer not too.

Ill play Vulcan, if you give me an hour or so to read up on him

You could have Vulcan NPC'd heavily, have him sem as a highly powerful character above all, like a king, almost mythological in stature....

how about this as a compromise. you are allowed 2 characters, 1 from each side of the story. However, you are also free to have one attached npc that once selected cannot be later applied for by someone else.

Sounds good...are we still allowed to kill off characters in our openings?

how about this as a compromise. you are allowed 2 characters, 1 from each side of the story. However, you are also free to have one attached npc that once selected cannot be later applied for by someone else.

Is that really necessary? Surely just general RPG etitqute would sort the NPC thing out.

Damn that Doom, not having an friends for me to claim as NPC's :cmad:

Unless...

I reserve the right to use Reed Richards as an NPC

*Gasps from audience*

Is that really necessary? Surely just general RPG etitqute would sort the NPC thing out.
say im nate grey and im using sinister. if someone wants sinister i would have to give him up under regular etiquette. this lets me finish my sinsister arc in keeping with the 2 character rule, and yet we still get to flesh out the other half of th rpg

say im nate grey and im using sinister. if someone wants sinister i would have to give him up under regular etiquette. this lets me finish my sinsister arc in keeping with the 2 character rule, and yet we still get to flesh out the other half of th rpg

Just a thougth though, that would put people off, if each person takes 3 of the characters out, then people will be scared to join or not want to due to amount of characters they want, already being taken.

I am aware of Richards current status. I don't plan on using him lightly, and certainly not any time soon, but he will crop up in the story, alive or dead.

The illuminati are strictly off limits I'm sure, you can only have the skrull replacements I believe, correct me if I'm wrong kaboom :cwink:

I actually like Kabooms idea, especially if you attach an NPC to your Earth character. It'll be like the rebels are always teamed in pairs for missions, and also gives me a chance to explore a Elektra/Marc relationship.

The illuminati are strictly off limits I'm sure, you can only have the skrull replacements I believe, correct me if I'm wrong kaboom :cwink:

I'm not going to bring the Illuminati, presumed dead, back to life carelessly. I just had an interesting idea on how to use Richards through the course of the story

Sorry may i raise the question: Are we allowed to kill characters off as the result of the skrull invasion, or are the ones listed the only casualties?

...But we've already killed off a couple of people for this rpg...

They'll be back

arnie.jpg

Comic book characters are like needy ex-girlfriends, they just keep coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"