APPLICATION: The Multiversers RPG

*Raises hand*

Ooh! Oooh! I have a question!

Under what circumstances are our character plucked from their homeworlds? Do they just get ripped from their homes a la Countdown Arena, or are they approached by Chronos or the Bad Guy and agree to come along?

Already got my character picked out and am getting overly excited: Check.

They're just minding their own buisness when they're plucked from their respective worlds.

One other note. JB will NPC Chronos while I will be NPCing the Agents' "leader" :cwink:

One other note. JB will NPC Chronos while I will be NPCing the Agents' "leader" :cwink:

Ooh, is it someone we know? Because if it is, my excitement level will most likely cause me to just flatline and die.

Ooh, is it someone we know? Because if it is, my excitement level will most likely cause me to just flatline and die.

I highly dobut you'd know him. But he's evil alright, he's pretty much his world's version of the devil.

Now the only question is...villain or Hellboy?

I'll most likely play an MRC, it just depends when I see the choices. But I think would be more interesting to attempt MRC.

Weee! and I'm back in action for the RPG's the exact day I said I would be :)
*silly MB didn't listen to me :o*

And tis approved! Maybe if I get some time I'll try to pick up my Superwoman again..she deserves to have her babies and figure out her dreams *nods*

Good luck all. :up:

Sweet. OOC Thread will be up by tomorrow afternoon. :up:

We should have a mutiny against him and then I know this sweet place we can get some Aztec gold to celebrate in our newfound riches.

You know, me being Hispanic and all. I got the hook-ups. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"