Application: A New Multiversers

Blacklight

Revamped and Renegade.
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]RPG Application

Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: Blacklight

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: [email protected]

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: None as of yet

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: This game will differ from it's predecessors in the fact that the GM will no longer choose missions for the chosen characters to follow, and this game will instead follow the free-flowing interactive storytelling the main Marvel, DC and OU games follow. It will be an ongoing game played season by season.

It should also be noted that Chronos, seeing as how he will be detrimental to most if not all of everyone's stories, will be a permanent NPC to be used by anyone and everyone who needs him without worry, seeing as how his omniscience could easily explain his presence in so many places simultaneously.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Application, (Must be a paragraph or longer).

There exist billions of universes, each one as different as it is the same. And every single one of these universes are in danger. An unknown molevolent force tampers with each reality, shifting them off their intended courses for some unknown sinister purpose. Thus the multiversal guardian, the entity known only as Chronos, has taken it upon itself to call upon a group of Chosen champions. These heroes, plucked from their world, will be given the charge of traveling the multiverse and fixing the wrongs caused by this unknown force.

There was a point in time where Randall Flagg and his Agents of Chaos were defeated and their sinister goals for multi-universal domination were halted by Chronos' Chosen: Tommy Oliver, The White Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger, A Superman from an alternate dimension, the defected demonic Hellspawn soldier Spawn, Corporal Hal Jordan of Earth-30 and Roland Deschain, the Gunslinger and pursuer of the mysterious Dark Tower. At which, peace was restored amongst the cosmos. However, as long as their evil is present, Chronos and his Chosen's jobs are never truly finished...

As it turns out, Flagg realized the error in his ways by only letting a few individuals follow help him in his quest for more power, so he multiplied the number of his Agents tenfold, and began having them wreak the multiverse unparalled havoc. Damage of likes have never been seen. So Chronos decided to take action by too increasing his ranks...

Establishing a base upon the edge of the cosmos itself, Chronos has since enlisted an entire pantheon of heroes from the many parallel dimensions of time and space to fix all the damage that Flagg and his Agents of Chaos are causing...

Now, with entire league of extraordinary individuals at his side, Chronos is ready to lead his team to restoring peace once again.

Welcome to The Multiverser Corps.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): Too many times have my fellow RPers come up with an idea for a crossover of epic proportions featuring characters they can't play in the regular games or even games such as "From the Pages Of", and have been reduced to posting it in the Create a Post thread or making a fanfiction rather than playing it as God intended. So by re-working the concept for the old Multiversers game, a game of which such crossover ideas got to be played and/or explored, I've come up with a remedy to this problem, as I feel that the community here should get to use their creativity to the fullest and not be hindered.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: "The Multiverser Corps." RPG

Example Of Characters Application:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
The Multiverser Corps. Application

Character You Would Like To Play (list codename along with real name if applicable):

Powers:

Character Type (Chosen, Agent, or MRC and, if they are a MRC, are they a Hero or Villain):

Universe History (give a brief description of the comic universe your character hails from):

Character History (give as detailed a rundown on your character's history and origin as possible):

Personality:

Speech Color and Font:

What can you bring to this game:

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! Boards:

Sample Post (write a sample post as your character that is at least 4 medium-sized paragraphs long and contains at least 1 line of dialogue in the style you plan on playing your character in):

I'll give a tentative yes, just because there are a ton of characters I'd love to play as that I can't in the other games.

Also, does it have to be a comic character? Because at this point the characters I want to play lie outside of the comics realm.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
-Albert Einstein

I loved the idea of the Multiversers, but it always seems to just peeter out.

What I would kill to see, though, is a Multiversers team that does missions jumping from one RPG to another.

Jumping from one RPG to another would be difficult as it basically interrupts the running RPG threads. Though I've been working on an idea (independent of me being GM, promise) to make a workable crossover between the RPGs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"