APPLICATION: The Role-Playing League

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not you I'm worried about. It's Twy.

Who knows what diabolical plots lurk behind that innocent and sweet girl facade? :o

Yep, I'm an ***hole with a heart of gold. She, on the other hand, is a riddle inside a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

How is this set up in terms of characters? Is it player created characters? or taken from mainstream comics?

*I forgot to ask this earlier*

'cause I might hang up being a judge. ;)

*actually I would suggest rotating the judges after a while so that we can have in on the fun*

The original idea was that the characters would be unique to this game. Although, if people prefer, we could write the Initial Scenarios to include famous superheroes and villains. Something for us to chew on...

If it's going to be original I suggest stats, maybe not as in depth as Andy C's but perhaps the same allowing for limits in the characters.

If it's going to be original I suggest stats, maybe not as in depth as Andy C's but perhaps the same allowing for limits in the characters.

I don't think that would be necessary. Each week we would have a new Initial Scenario with new characters. Each team would have one Player post their version of this Initial Scenario every week, all using the same characters.
Because there are new characters tied to each Initial Scenario, and because every Player from each team uses the same characters to tell their version of the story, I don't think stats are necessary.

Actually, that should be 16 already.

How is this set up in terms of characters? Is it player created characters? or taken from mainstream comics?

*I forgot to ask this earlier*

'cause I might hang up being a judge. ;)

*actually I would suggest rotating the judges after a while so that we can have in on the fun*

You see? She's already inacting one of her insidious plots. Beware, all ye Hypesters! :wow:

The rotating judges thing would be best for you all, provided you do want to get "in" on the fun. I'd be for it too, provided MB is not on my team. :up:

I'm very pleased that this game recieved all the support we required. Hopefully, we'll get even more! There are still loads of good RPers out there.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get in touch with the other Judges soon and we'll figure out when to hold the Draft/put up the OOC & IC threads.

ill try it for a bit. marvel dc? or original characters?

Harlekin
SenseiofCheese
Catman_prb
Oh Snap!
Johnny Blaze
GL1
Green Lantern
Marvels Finest
Eddie Brock Jr.
Electro UK
Mr. Marko
Venom160
Blacklight
Mistress Gluon
Spidey's Super-Fan
Apprentice
Kaboom
Syn (Mercenary)

We now have 18 players. Two more and we can either start a fifth team, or add a fifth player to each of the other teams.

When do we pick teams or captains?

(I don't ask because I want to be a captain. I just want to know when this starts.)

i vote add a fifth to each team. then we can start now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"