APPLICATION: The Role-Playing League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the layout of the game in the first couple of posts on this thread. Seems cool. I'd like to add my name to the reserve list or be put into the draft, if that's okay.

Good to have you aboard, Corp. :up:

Cool.

So, we've got ElectroFlare and TheCorpulent1 on the Reserve List. If we get three more players before the Draft is finished, we can either create a sixth team, or add a fourth round to the Draft.

What does everyone think would be best?

Since MB and Twy are among the Judges (along with Byrd Man and myself) I would assume we're good to go.

That, coupled with the fact that besides the four of us there are 22 others interested in playing, would make it seem so.

Since MB and Twy are among the Judges (along with Byrd Man and myself) I would assume we're good to go.

That, coupled with the fact that besides the four of us there are 22 others interested in playing, would make it seem so.
Wow, that's a lot of people. Sounds good. :up:

Everyone ought to pester their buddies to join so we can have a sixth team. Pestering is the way to go! :up:

I'll try Keyser next time he's around.

Shotgun Keyser btw...

Wait, if there is a sixth team made, how will the Captain thing for em work?

Same as for the other teams I suppose. If we get three more volunteers, we'll randomly select one of the five (including EF and Corp) to be Captain.

Same as for the other teams I suppose. If we get three more volunteers, we'll randomly select one of the five (including EF and Corp) to be Captain.
Ah. Thats what I had suspected. What if they don't get the team assembled in time for the first event? They come into the game the next round?

Well, hopefully the Draft will be done either tonight or tomorrow (only 3 more picks to go!). Then, the Captain will have to configure their lineups and submit the order to me. At that point, I will open up the OOC and IC threads and we will work on getting our first Initial Scenario up.

If we get three more new players before the Initial Scenario is up, all we'll have to do is select a Captain and have them configure their team. They should be able to get going at the same time as everyone else.

Hang on... what am I, stupid? (Don't answer that)
We only need two more players to have a sixth team since they are teams of four. DUH!
Alright, I'm going to go back to my fingerpainting now...

Hang on... what am I, stupid? (Don't answer that)
We only need two more players to have a sixth team since they are teams of four. DUH!
Alright, I'm going to go back to my fingerpainting now...
LOL its cool. You've got a lot going on. You are ochestrating this.

If this is anything like high school I'm going to be picked last for sure! :(

If this is anything like high school I'm going to be picked last for sure! :(
Ha! If this is anything like High School, I'll wind up getting in trouble for being too violent! :cmad:

Regarding my recent "unpleasantness..."

This is the only time I'm going to post this, and after this I'd like it to be forgotten:

I recently found out that my father has either stomach, lung, thyroid, or heart cancer, an autoimmune disease, or another rare disease. The doctors have been able to diagnose his condition because he is presenting with incredibly erratic symptoms. With the death of my mother a few years ago, this has me more on edge than usual. I will attempt to get my "jerkiness" under control, but it's likely that everyone and then I'll just have a ****ty night (see the "Get Violent" RPG) for more details.

This does not mean I'm going to be likely to care more about your feelings, everyone knows that's just not my style.

I just wanted to let everyone know what's going.

It oughtn't affect my performance, or lack thereof depending on perspective, in the games.

(I plan on posting this in most, if not all, of the games I play in; so if you've read this multiple times, then you're just silly.)

If this is like high-school I'm gonna end up in the toilets throwing up after last nights party...

Regarding my recent "unpleasantness..."

This is the only time I'm going to post this, and after this I'd like it to be forgotten:

I recently found out that my father has either stomach, lung, thyroid, or heart cancer, an autoimmune disease, or another rare disease. The doctors have been able to diagnose his condition because he is presenting with incredibly erratic symptoms. With the death of my mother a few years ago, this has me more on edge than usual. I will attempt to get my "jerkiness" under control, but it's likely that everyone and then I'll just have a ****ty night (see the "Get Violent" RPG) for more details.

This does not mean I'm going to be likely to care more about your feelings, everyone knows that's just not my style.

I just wanted to let everyone know what's going.

It oughtn't affect my performance, or lack thereof depending on perspective, in the games.

(I plan on posting this in most, if not all, of the games I play in; so if you've read this multiple times, then you're just silly.)
Don't worry about it man, we're all jerks occasionally. Circumstances beyoned your control and all that.

If this is like high-school I'm gonna end up in the toilets throwing up after last nights party...
Oh, you'll end up in the toilets...but you won't be partying! Swirlie! :oldrazz: :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"