APPLICATION: The Silver Age RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i volunteer, but i don't suppose im senior enough. I wont be offended if im turned down though, so its all good.

Hey, I'm not picky, and you're a talented RP'er, so I'll accept it. Long as you're willing to pull some weight.

Course i am. Thats why i applied. Also to get it moving again.

Okay, so I've got a premise, a full rulebook, interest from the community, and an AGM. Is it safe to say that this thing's a go now?

It was a go a couple of pages back, when MB offered to approve you. Just PM him or something.

Andy, I did another once over and you're approved, of course ^_^

Well, I'd heard tell that we were possibly getting our own forum for this thing, and I want to wait until I get the particulars on that before setting it up. Plus, you guys can suggest some new Powers and Gadgets and whatnot between now and then.

Well, I'd heard tell that we were possibly getting our own forum for this thing, and I want to wait until I get the particulars on that before setting it up. Plus, you guys can suggest some new Powers and Gadgets and whatnot between now and then.
Own Forum? Do tell.

There's really not much to tell, honestly. Either the admins give us permission for our own forum, or we'll just set up shop in the 'Misc RPGs' forum. I'm hoping to know for certain soon.

There's really not much to tell, honestly. Either the admins give us permission for our own forum, or we'll just set up shop in the 'Misc RPGs' forum. I'm hoping to know for certain soon.
So you're saying they are thinking of making our own, "Create a blank RPG" forum?

Not really; it'd just be for this RPG in particular. It'll probably take multiple threads to run it well, so I'd prefer having a forum, but I think it can be run with the standard 2 threads.

Twy's the one that has been talking to the admins about it, so she knows more on the details than I do.

Maybe I'm just dense...but how could this take up more than 2 threads?

IC...OOC...

Maybe a thread strictly for applications? :huh:

Not really; it'd just be for this RPG in particular. It'll probably take multiple threads to run it well, so I'd prefer having a forum, but I think it can be run with the standard 2 threads.

Twy's the one that has been talking to the admins about it, so she knows more on the details than I do.
Twy knows more about your RPG than you? :wow:

Maybe I'm just dense...but how could this take up more than 2 threads?

IC...OOC...

Maybe a thread strictly for applications? :huh:

Applications, character sheets, discussing new additions to the game (new locations, powers, etc), a few others. Not really a necessary thing, but it wouldn't hurt.

Twy knows more about your RPG than you? :wow:

She knows more about whether or not it'll get a separate forum.

*bump*

I'm gonna wait one more week to get confirmation one way or the other on the forum thing, then I'm gonna just start the thread in the Misc RPG forum.

Ah! Sorry Andy, it's been so busy around here.

We decided Features would fit better in it's own forum.

But you're allowed to use as many threads as you think you'll need in the Misc Comics forum. *We need to set some organization thing up shortly*

She knows more about whether or not it'll get a separate forum.
I know. I just like being a smartass sometimes. Not one of my best attributes, but whatever.

Ah! Sorry Andy, it's been so busy around here.

We decided Features would fit better in it's own forum.

But you're allowed to use as many threads as you think you'll need in the Misc Comics forum. *We need to set some organization thing up shortly*
Since the apps and point values are such a big part, I think having a separate thread for that would actually be a good idea. I'm behind it.

*nods* Yes, we were going to put this one in it's own forum, however Features seemed more appropriate for it, at this time. *I love that phrase*

However I'm going to discuss some forum organization with MB soon. Still, it shouldn't hold you back at all Andy, go ahead and set up what you think you'll need we can always move it around later. No need to postpone this anymore.

Perhaps a Self-Created RPG Forum?

And when I say "Self-Created," I mean RPG's that do not base themselves off any continuity. I mean RPG's that are set in universes created by the players.

IE:
Create-A-Hero
Silver Age
Zombie (if it survives)
Gods & Men (if it survives)

*nods* Yes, we were going to put this one in it's own forum, however Features seemed more appropriate for it, at this time. *I love that phrase*

However I'm going to discuss some forum organization with MB soon. Still, it shouldn't hold you back at all Andy, go ahead and set up what you think you'll need we can always move it around later. No need to postpone this anymore.
Now that MB is a mod, nothing can stop the RPGers! BWAHAHAHA! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"