APPLICATION: The Werewolves versus Vampires RPG

Okay. So vampires aren't allergic to silver or garlic, and stakes and crucifixes can't kill them? In that case, I'm definately a vampire then.:up:

Okay. So vampires aren't allergic to silver or garlic, and stakes and crucifixes can't kill them? In that case, I'm definately a vampire then.:up:
Forgot about the bloody garlic and silver, that can kill them, but only if the garlic is boiled in the blood of a Werewolf and then covered in molten silver. Then it must be chopped into three and forged into bullets. Then bang bang. Dead Vampire.

Forgot about the bloody garlic and silver, that can kill them, but only if the garlic is boiled in the blood of a Werewolf and then covered in molten silver. Then it must be chopped into three and forged into bullets. Then bang bang. Dead Vampire.
Is that code for silver bullets can kill vampires?

It dosen't make any difference. I'll still kill your furry behind.
[MISQUOTE=Edna Krabappel;The Simpsons]Ha![/MISQUOTE]. You? Kill the Werewolf leader?! Thats impossifidible. I need to return for Seaon II (If Season I is approved, anyway, whcih it better be, otherwise it's *Loads gun* time).

I said I might be a human, not a vamp.
Ah, 'kay
WEREWOLVES
Climperoonie
Byrd_Man (I think)
ScarletVenom25
JinnSato
HUMANS
Spidey's Super fan
Marvels Finest
Harlekin
VAMPIRES
Catman prb
SenseiofCheese
Blacklight
Nowufacedoom
NOT DECIDED

So vampires and werewolves are currently the only supernatural characters, because I was thinking my human might have a bit of a supernatural edge to him. Nothing big though. He's still human... mostly.

So vampires and werewolves are currently the only supernatural characters, because I was thinking my human might have a bit of a supernatural edge to him. Nothing big though. He's still human... mostly.
I'll most likely allow a couple of other Supernatural peeps, as long as they will still fit under the races I have allowed. Like that Skinless werewolf thing I said about. It isn't really a proper Werewolf, but it would still fit under the race of Werewolf.

What I also might do for Season II (If this picks up) is allow singular beasts (The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Yeti, etc.) for people to play. I'll also add a new race called the Harpies (My own twist on the beasts from Greek Mythology).

Sorry for the Double post, but I need to update the list:
WEREWOLVES
Climperoonie
Byrd_Man
ScarletVenom25
JinnSato
HUMANS
Spidey's Super fan
Marvels Finest
Harlekin
VAMPIRES
Catman prb
SenseiofCheese
Blacklight
Nowufacedoom
NOT DECIDED
*Italics=Not in foshure.

I've already christened my Vampire guy 'The Romanian'. Think Vamp from MGS2, but with less bisexualism. :o

(Disclaimer: I have nothing against Bisexual people or those with different sexual preference to my own.)

My human is ready to kick some ass too.

Go Lord of the vampires *does a little happy dance*

WEREWOLVES
Climperoonie ~ Shuck
Byrd_Man
ScarletVenom25
JinnSato
HUMANS
Spidey's Super fan
Marvels Finest
Harlekin
VAMPIRES
Catman prb
SenseiofCheese ~ Luther
Blacklight
Nowufacedoom ~ The Romanian
NOT DECIDED
*Italics=Not in foshure.
:woot:

Yeah, have me down as Lord Shrike.
WEREWOLVES
Climperoonie ~ Shuck
Byrd_Man
ScarletVenom25
JinnSato
HUMANS
Spidey's Super fan
Marvels Finest
Harlekin
VAMPIRES
Catman prb ~ Lord Shrike
SenseiofCheese ~ Luther
Blacklight
Nowufacedoom ~ The Romanian
NOT DECIDED
*Italics=Not in foshure.
:woot::woot:

If one more person wants a Human its 4 on 4 on 4 :woot:

If one more person wants a Human its 4 on 4 on 4 :woot:
Yup. This better get approved, Dammit! BTW, here's an image I made based on the Werewolves origins. It's Shuck whilst he was the Vampire's punching bag:
InChains.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"