Application: Marvel Symbiote RPG

Climperoonie

A God Named Sparkles?
Reaction score
Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: Climperoonie

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: [email protected]

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: None as of now.

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: An RPG that features both already created characters and the chance to create new, symbiote characters. It would be set in 616 Marvel Universe, and would feature all Marvel characters, as the symbiote outbreak would be a global threat. Another cool addition is that you have the opportunity to play Marvel characters with Symbiotes.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer): All over the world, strange, small meteorites have been falling to Earth. Unwary people have been examining these, and have been devoured or transformed by an army of new symbiotes. Some of these are being controlled by the hosts and used to help in the battle or for the host's own needs, but some are so deadly they completely possess the humans and leave nothing behind. The whole of the heroes have been gathering to try and stop these new threats, while villians have been battling symbiotes, teaming up with them or even willingly bonding with them. This is a new war, one far dealier than any other in the history of the Earth.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): A fun game that would appeal to Marvel RPG fans and people who enjoy making MOCs alike. The opportunity to play as user-created symbiotes and villians like Doctor Doom wearing symbiotes.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: Marvel: The Ultimate Invasion RPG

Example Of Characters Application:
Application for Ready made characters
Screen Name:

Name of Character you would like to play:

Character's speech colour:

Give three reasons why you have chosen this character:

In two complete sentences using proper English and Grammar, say what you could bring to this RPG:

Can you post pictures on the Hype! boards?:

How many times a day do you intend on posting?:
User-created Symbiotes/Symbiotic Marvel characters Application
Screenname:

Name of Symbiote you have created:
Alias:

Describe your character's personality:

Character's speech colour:

Where did your symbiote's host find the meteorite?:

Give three reasons why you have chosen this character:

In two complete sentences using proper English and Grammar, say what you could bring to this RPG:

Can you post pictures on the Hype! boards?:

How many times a day do you intend on posting?:

This seems more suited as an arc than an entire RPG.

I like it Climp. Captain America as a symbiote hero. I like it alot! I call Cap.

Hmm...it does seem like a character arc. Seems like it would work in the What If? RPG.... created characters aside.

*Sigh* I really don't see how this could be an arc. If that's the argument then I could argue the same for all Marvel and DC RPG apps. This would only be one season, and I already have an assistant GM now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"