Application: Zombie Rpg. OOC. Rules post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Heatherman

Civilian
Reaction score
This is where you put applications for my zombie rpg.

Character name: *must have last name and first name*

3 or 2 reasons why you picked this character :

Font and color your character will talk in:

Backstory: *can be any amount of length*

Any training:

Proffesion:

Items *20 max*

Ok heres the rules

RULES
You can create yourself or an exaggeration etc of yourself, or someone completely new, HOWEVER, They cannot be in the military.

Are true to the personality and abilities of the character, such as no
Somersaulting off buildings etc, or being eaten loads and being fine with it.
Do NOT criticize another poster’s character. We are not all Satre Shakespeare. Constructive criticism is okay as long as it is not offensive. This rule applies Only if the poster does not say critism is ok.

Your character should make sense, no Amish people with chainsaws etc.

Communicate with others in your arc. This is key to the fun. It doesn’t matter how many fights you win, it matters if there’s some hardcore zombie shizzle!

Do NOT kill other Player Characters WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. NPCs are fine to kill, with permission from anyone else using that NPC.

The Game Masters have the final say in matters of character acceptance. You are welcome to alter the character slightly after creation, but arguing with the Game Masters is not allowed.

This is a game, let it be fun.

You are allowed two characters at max.

This is a working environment, so you can travel to different places using your vehicles etc. Don't miraculously appear somewhere you shouldn’t be, like get from one side of NY to the other straight away etc…

Your first post should be your origin post, as in when they discover the world is gone awol…

To keep things interesting and close-knit, we are all in the city of Cazenovia.

Don't do anything RANDOM like chopping off board user's heads or what not, unless given permission, any mutilation must be okayed by the player you wish to sever.

If you want to take part in this, just fill out an app and your name and character will appear on the roster, pending approval...

You can form gangs and teams with different motives, survival, looting, finding out why etc…

There can be a number of stories going on at once, using different people...

Act like your characters; ASSUME their traits and personalities...

There can be cussing and swearing in posts.
There will be NO By-passing the censors. This is a Hype rule, and NO exceptions will be made for the RPG.

No REALLY obscene topics!

People who disobey these rules, some more major than the others, will get BOOTED by the Game Masters. If a Hype! Mod need boot you; do not bother applying again...
To create a character, simply fill out the application below. Remember, be specific, and put your best effort into it. The Game Masters of this RPG are awesome.

OKAY, now for the zombie rules……
We are going for the classic night, dawn and day of the dead zombies, meaning they are slow, super-strong and lurve brains, able to smell them from a distance etc, and feel no pain(for now).
Upon being bitten, 24 hours will see them turned into a zombie, HOWEVER if severely bitten as in a multitude of bites, the change can be quicker.

As with Romero, the recently deceased will come back to life as zombies…

If you are bit in the arm, you have approx five minutes to sever the offending article of flesh and burn the wound to stop the spreading of infection.

The ‘evolution’ of the Zombies will be something controlled by the “zombie master”, as to keep things cohesive etc…

None of the characters know anything to do with why from the start, unless pre-arranged with a GM.

To kill a zombie, you have to sever it’s head(which will stop it being anything more than just a twitching head), shoot it in the head or pierce it’s brain with some other object etc. Obviously dissolving it’s tissue in acid etc will also make it cease to be etc. But as we all know, cutting off limbs and shooting it in the stomach etc does jack!

Well have fun and application away!
:hoboj::hoboj::hoboj::hoboj:

Oh yea. there are maps in 6 different places. doing 1 thing will take 1 action point, and you start with 150 action points. at the end of a post ALWAYS post the remaining action points. when you want the action points restored sleep. When sleeping must wait 3 hours from real life time to actually wake up. of course if heard un-suppressed gunfire, being bitten by a zombie would wake you up.

I am the zombie master! and a human character....

This is where you put applications for my zombie rpg.

Character name: *must have last name and first name* Ty Heatherman

1. Basically a buffed up me :D
2. uh... i am the creator! stop boring me with them questions!
3. Spooky narroater voice! oohh! AHH!

Font and color your character will talk in: Verdana, Gray.

Backstory: *can be any amount of length* Ty is a Fbi agent. he worked many cases and they almost allways ended up having a shoot out. He still works cases while 23. he started the force 2 years ago. Now he is the leader of a group of 3.

Any training: Medium Fire arms training. Hand to Hand Combat.

Proffesion: F.B.I Agent

Items *20 max*
1. Glock .45 (13/13)
2. .45 Magizine
3. .45 Magizine
4. Spas 12 Shotgun (8/8)
5. 5 pack of slugs
6. box of 40 shells
7. Combat Knife
8. a throwing knife attached to a necklace
9. Map of city
10. Radio able to be tuned to 25.00 to 29.99
11. Hidden revolver (6/6)
12. M16 that was found in the back of a squad car (32/32)
13. Squad car

Character name: *must have last name and first name* Zombie Master (former name unknown)

1. Uh... i dont have a choice. Im the zombie master! obey me B****
2. uh... i am the creator! stop boring me with them questions!
3. Spooky narroater voice! oohh! AHH!

Font and color your character will talk in: Verdana, Blue.

Backstory: *can be any amount of length* The zombie master which is the narroater. in order for this rpg to end this character must be killed! former name is unknown he never knows his past. he is the only zombie that can speak.

Any training: uh... I can run? like as fast as a car? and uh... language skills?

Proffesion: Narroater

Items *20 max*
1. Spooky narroater voice!
2. Really huge double bladed axe.3
3. 2 katana's on my back
4. a book.
5. Millions of zombies for my bidding!

And you can also not have it approved, as there is no need for another one and you don't have the necessary support.

well maybe i want there to be another one? with different rules and all? [YT][/YT]

The moderator of these boards.

And one of the only two people who can approve or deny RPG applications.

mother ****er! i only made this so me and someother guys that i know can play. because i dont know how to run a website so i cant make one! ****ing ****! now what the **** am i going to do?

mother ****er! i only made this so me and someother guys that i know can play. because i dont know how to run a website so i cant make one! ****ing ****! now what the **** am i going to do?

How about asking nicely in the other Zombie RPG...

i meant just for me and other 3 guys that i know to play my own verison.... not theirs

Well, you sure as hell can't do it here. Try going to google and searching for Zombie RPG.

Well, that's life. What can I say? It's not always fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"