Zombie RPG (approved) - Sign up OOC Thread

I'm here, and I'll post later. It's just when the thread gets quiet, I easily forget. And when I do remember, I forget again. :(

I brought Kincaid along so you two could post with each other and get some character development. But if you want to come along, I can edit and have Kincaid stay back.

I dunno about you, but can we do a bit of a timejump? My character at this point would be on the edge of falling asleep due to the fact hes been up for nearly 2 days without sleep. Being on your own is harsh in a zombie-filled world. I would love to continue RP, but I don't really feel compelled to lead it as I am not GM. ALso, the fact of RPing everything about whats wrong with Jacob sounds somewhat dull.

If we're going to save this game, I think we should just jump to season 2. Go and get a whole bunch of new players, and then jump ahead to some point later and pick the seaons up from there (with a brief explanation of what happened between seasons).

Am I past the limit with my character? I mean, it's only been a year and a month since my last post.

Ok, I'll give you one more week. And that's it.

Sorry I haven't posted guys, but my computer got a virus, and DIED, So I had to buy a new one and upload my stuff onto it. Oh and if anyone doesn't mind me asking, How do you put a Avatar up?

You have to have a minimum number of posts.

Not sure. I believe there's a thread in Tech Support about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"