Zombie RPG (approved) - Sign up OOC Thread

Hey Death, do you want to come to the hospital with us? If not, I'll edit my post. Nightwing gave me permission to bunny his character, but I figure it'd be better to bring someone active along instead.

Especially since Wing said I had to bring his sister along.

Hmm as usual I checked out the I.C. board before the O.O.C. board, and didn't realize you were asking me if I wanted to go to the hospital or not. Hell yeah I want to go, though carrying the stretcher isn't exactly what i had in mind, its a job that needs to be done. If you ever need another G.M. I have run Zombie Campaigns before, but using GURPS, BESM, D&D, Star Wars, D20 Modern, D20 Future, and pure chat as part of the Roleplaying league on Starcraft.

Edit: Realized I kind of generalized that I had run Zombie campaigns for all those. I have zombies involved yes, but heres the list of campaigns I have run(as the one and only GM) and using what system.
Gurps - Supers, Zombie Town, Myth, Supers(2nd generation)
Besm - Myth, Magic and Monsters, Supers, World War 2 Alternate, Shadowrun
D&D - Evil D&D, World's Largest Dungeon, horror campaign
Star Wars - 62 days into 0 B.B.Y.(List of players and achievements:
lvl 3 Wookie(saw battle of Yavin happen, helped rebels set up base on the forest planet of Soldaris IV, went home to Kashyyyk and has built a family there.)
lvl 7 Twilek(Her parents pirate ship was attacked by the Empire, her dad threw her into the escape pod and she crashed on the planet. That is when she discovered her father was a Jedi, and decided she would create her own pirate crew. She now has a fleet of over 150 ships including a Mandalore class Battlecruiser as her flagship and has raided Kuat 3 times in recent history, and layed waste to imperial shipping lanes from the Corellian run to the Hydian way.)
lvl 9 Gen'Dai(Fought in the last great Sith War almost 5,000 years ago, working for the sith many times. On Mandalore following a battle where he killed over a dozen Jedi single-handedly he was thought to be too strong and was trapped and frozen in carbonite, to be re-awoken when they needed him again. He was stored on Muunilist for a very long time, until a guy who had just been fired by the bank decided to break in and steal the weapon he had been told was stored inside the chamber. Instead he accidentally awoke the Gen-Dai, and ran before he could fully awaken. Now he is a bounty hunter, and friends with Boba Fett and Bossk. He has wandered through a dungeon and picked up a very young dragon which he keeps wrapped around his neck at all times. He has worked with the Emperor's hands, and wears a Signet ring and Amulet given by Emperor Palpatine himself upon induction to the Order of the Emperor's Seal. He also owns the largest industries in the galaxy, Ferrene industries, which was given to him by Ferrene's will. Though most don't know that one who killed Ferrene is the Gen-Dai himself, even though it was done under duress.)
Lvl 8 Neti(Was awakened one day on Soldaris IV when she felt the presence of a force user, whos life signs were getting weak. She nursed him back to health, and he, a Jedi Master, taught her the ways of the force. She discovered he had been stranded here for nearly 10 years, having crashed here during the clone wars, and not finding civilization in all that time. She learned alot from him, but not the emotional control she needed to stay from the dark path. A Sith Lord found her and started causing trouble for the Jedi Master, so he had the Neti build a lightsaber, and they both went to kill the Sith Lord. The Sith Lord killed the Jedi Master, and tortured the Neti until she fell to the dark side, and obeyed his wishes. He saw she had potential and made her a powerful apprentice. She then returned to the forest, for meditation, when lo and behold a group of natives were cutting down trees. She grew angry, but luckily this old guy helped her calm down and even convinced her to help their cause against the empire. She agreed, secretly hoping this kind of thing would help her further her own plans for the galaxy. She worked the Soldarians time and time again until she left the planet to go to Geonosis, there she discovered she loved messing around with droids. She then spent much of her time working with Mia, and recovering from an injury that cost her both her arms and legs. The Neti then decided it was time to get some regrown limbs, and went to Kamino to have them cloned. She had previously ordered several extra things from them, having stolen Mara Jades Infinite Credit Stick, which is why she lost both arms and legs. She then put the clone of herself, with altered memories, with her previous friends and allies, who were none the wiser and didn't suspect a thing. At that time, she started to gather scientists, biologists, chemists, and geneticists to create a new threat, one which would try to corrupt the enemies, as opposed to directly fight them. She created the hive, and started making clones for herself, so in the event of her death, she could merely move her dark side spirit to the bodies in storage. Her power grew with each passing day, and before long 2 systems have fallen to her so far, and a 3rd is infected, but has not yet fallen.
5 lvl Gamorrean(Having left Gamorr in search of adventure, he ended up paired up with a Zabrak warrior aboard his starship transport. They both went galavanting around the galaxy, making ties with the Hutts, the Zann Consortium, as well as the Bounty Hunting Guild. Then about the time they were going to stop an invasion of the galaxy by forces of Chaos, he was called home to fight in the Civil War. The Gamorrean, always proud to be from Gamorr returned home, and led many troops to war, leading from the front, bringing much honor to his people. The war was won, and Gamorr is at peace, for at least a short time.
12 lvl Zabrak(Past obscured, but it is known he has connections with almost every high up organization in the galaxy. His knowledge of current events seems almost absurd unless you stay close to him. He is constantly on the move, working with slicers across the galaxy to keep up realtime communication and bringing the Holonet to the people, despite the many risks involved. He is also in the Order of the Emperor's Seal, though why he is in is a mystery, considering that he worked with the Rebellion and the Hive, and the Zann Consortium, as well as the Hutts. The fact he does so much might hint that his supposed age of 27 years old is a bit exagerrated, though a few friends from his homeplanet of Naboo can testify they saw him when he was younger, including the human pilot who is with him at the moment. Unbeknownst to any of the players, but beknownst to you, he is not a Zabrak at all, but a doppleganger by the name of Septimus Rogue. He is an ancient sith, having been summoned to the unknown regions through a portal, nearly 50,000 years ago during the time leading up to the Rakatan Infinite Empire. He has connections to many organizations through middlemen and contacts, not by direct face to face communication. His reputation however, gives him the ability to ignore many laws that would get others from being exterminated. He has a bit of a large ego, and doesn't shirk away from combat, in fact he seems to enjoy it. His empire of the Latrocinium Ab Undeni Sector is a peaceful world filled with 100% force sensitive population. There is a single Rakatan still on Latronis, who has been leading the Councilium Ab Immanis down a road towards eventual dictatorship over the galaxy. Though the Councilium Ab Immanis already controls the galaxy, as they have enough agents around, to cause entire worlds to view things in a way deemed preferable to the truth.)
14 lvl Neti(Merely a genetic creation of the other Neti, she was cloned using the blood of a Neti and the skin of a Gen'dai. She possessed the abilities of both, but not the will to use them, as she was an innocent child in appearance, as if she was a 9 year old girl. She escaped from her bacta tank, and stowed away on a Zabrak mercenaries ship. The Zabrak felt sorry for her and took her along. They had many adventures, and he taught her how to use the force without clapping her hands, as well as getting her addicted to death sticks. He then tapped her on the shoulder upon his departure from the ship, tranfering all of his dark side points to her, causing her to immiediately fall to the dark side. Then he gave her the ship and took his new one, along with his human pilot, to the unknown regions. She discovered he had a set of Sith Holocrons and started to listen to the training on each of the four, not realizing there is a fifth hidden inside the sphere. She first went and got revenge by killing a person who had wronged her friend the Zabrak in the past, making sure to hide his body in the sewer. She then went on another mission, to kill off two families of mobsters on a planet full of corruption. She went on the killing mission and has just now killed for the second time in her short life, though only one person from the family of mobsters has died thus far.
lvl 12 Human(Was testing out the Wing Zero with a simple test flight around the moon, but when he came around from behind the moon, he saw there was a huge fleet battle happening in the atmosphere of Earth. Thats when he received some very disturbing messages describing the horror and agony of those on Earth. By the time he got back nearly 3 days later, the battle was over, and the atmosphere of the Earth was covered in red clouds mixed with pink and purple. As he flew around the graveyard where the colonies and stations were, another fleet appeared. The Imperium of Man(yes from warhammer 40,000) came to purify this planet against its Chaos infestation, and begin to land troops. They also started to rescue the humans, asking all those who still had active spaceships to attempt to dock with their fleet. He was no different, and flew up to the fleet, docking in a large bay on the side of the capitalship, the "Lance of St. Macarius". He had scarcely gotten out of his gundam when a psyker near him went nuts and started spewing random things, as time halted around him and the air grew cold. He listened carefully to the words, and a good thing, because if he had ignored them, he would not have lived for another 24 hours. He found out there was a "Warp Storm" being created around the planet, whatever that was, and they were going to shut all the hangar doors. He quickly got in and hit the thrusters, barely clearing the doors as they shut, but scraping some paint on the left arm's shield. He dived into the atmosphere of the planet, not being able to see where he would arrive once he broke through the clouds. He then felt a searing headache, and realized he was feeling woozy, though it didn't affect him enough to cause him to crash when he broke out of the clouds. He grew what appeared to be goat horns on his head, and his skin turned a scaley lizard skin, pale green. He traveled around planet, discovering different things, and was deceived by his foes. The forces of Chaos were being annihilated by the "Mobile Dolls" who were eliminating all invaders, but he thought they were stopping the Imperium from helping(which was true). He went in and destroyed the location where all the transmissions controlling the mobile dolls were coming from, and killed Gaunt's ghosts by firing his double beam cannons down onto their position. What a rather crappy way for Ibram Gaunt, Rawne, Larkin and the others to die. It had to happen sometime I guess. Then came the day of changing, where the Stars in the sky seemed to change, and people mutated chaotically, as the chaos energies changed them physically, and some mentally. He then realized he had doomed the Earth, and flew to space, where he was brought to the Moon by enemy forces, as the Fleet of Imperium ships had long gone, on to fight on another planet where their forces were being overrun. He spent 2 days on the moon, then escaped on the Zero suit, setting up the GP-00 Talgeese suits to detonate after he had left. The professor he ran into on Earth and his wife escaped with him, they left on the GP-02 Physalis. Then the Gundam pilot spent the next month of his life fighting from place to place, and working with the strangers who claim he is in the "unknown regions" of a galaxy. Eventually an astronomer who used to work for N.A.S.A. explained it to many people, that the galaxy they are in was a good 49 million light years away from the Milky way. That fact, caused many to fall into doubt and cast blame on the astronomer, the military, and any available scapegoat. They had traveled 49 million years into the past. That fact alone was enough to cause the survivors to shutter, and wonder what wonders/horrors were in store for them in this new/old galaxy, and some of the people from Earth even remembered ancient fictional movies about a place similar, called "Star Wars" or something like that. Historical records from the era however are sketchy due to the fact of the creation of the ORganization of the Zodiac, the Alliance, and the building of the Colonies, before the last great world war between the Communists and the Free Nations. Only now, nearly a month after the population changed, the world itself is seeming to change. Hair is growing out of the ground of Earth, giant organs seem to be growing out of the planet, such as a stomach, liver, even strange Y shaped things are flying around. Biological scientists are just now starting to classify them and figure out which ones are beneficial and which ones arent. There are even strange creatures crawling out of the ground calling themselves "Flesh Mephit's", which seems to be a reference to an obscure game played in the later 20th century and well into the late 21st century before hologames became the craze.)

Carrying a stretcher may be a bit boring. But I have a feeling I'm going to need some protection in a hospital that was likely filled with a heavily used morgue. ;)

Carrying a stretcher may be a bit boring. But I have a feeling I'm going to need some protection in a hospital that was likely filled with a heavily used morgue. ;)

Actually what I mean't by that was that if we are attacked we will have to take the time to put the stretcher down, also if we are forced to retreat we are gonna have to run WITH the stretcher, which is never fun. I have done relays with stretchers before, its tough on the whole body and tires you out very quick. Also I won't have any hands available to use my pistol, machete, swiss army knife, or leatherman.

Im totally coming soon. Like I'll post in 2 days. I'm coming to the hospital cus I need some medical supplies. If we meet there I could help defend you guys while you get him some medical attention. You'll proboly find me raiding supplies. It's not going to be easy to defend you guys though. Because I only have a 12 round .45 pistol and a 4 round bolt-action remington model 700.
But anyways I'll meet you soon. :grin::grin:

Are we taking this thing to Season II yet?

Im totally coming soon. Like I'll post in 2 days. I'm coming to the hospital cus I need some medical supplies. If we meet there I could help defend you guys while you get him some medical attention. You'll proboly find me raiding supplies. It's not going to be easy to defend you guys though. Because I only have a 12 round .45 pistol and a 4 round bolt-action remington model 700.
But anyways I'll meet you soon. :grin::grin:

Sounds like a plan. It'll give everyone something to over react to while I'm working on Jacob.

You'll actually proboly meet me in the receptionist area because Ill need alot of pens for signs if I get stuck by myself again.

Wing, so we didn't have to bunny you, I left Thomas behind and took Matthew instead.

So, the way things look now:

Kincaid, Pierce, Nguyn, Matthew are taking Jacob to the hospital.

Ty will be heading to the hospital.

Everyone else is hiding out at the theater.

Okay I may have to succumb and join after work.

I'm so calling my dude Shaun though. :cmad:

Well I'm at the hospital. And I've got some food too. I hope I find a jello on one of the beds.... :rolleyes:

Just got this piece of news:

It seems MST3k recently got a job promotion that will limit his time online, and added to that, his persuit of a master's degree and the responsibilities as a family man, he won't be able to continue in this or any other RPG's for the time being.

Since MST plays Kincaid, it looks like we'll have to NPC him. I'm thinking that we keep him around until we reach the island, then I'll have him go off and explore the world looking for allies during season 2.

Seems we've found each other now. Apparently it's the best day of my life. :grin::grin:

Really really short damn post, but I am not a mod. I guess I'll cover the strange bang bang bang that you didn't explain in your short message. Apparently the strap on the back of my gear was getting loose, probably got caught on something in the sewers and I didn't have the presence of mind to notice, as I was focused on listening and carrying, trying not to get **** in my shoes to no avail. So now the bottom half of my pack fell, *bam as my gear fell*, *bam as my pistol fell off my belt, and bam as I instinctively dropped Jacob to stop my pistol from falling.* Ouch

Is it too late to join now?

If not, can I have some background to what's going on? I'm afraid I'm a little lost a little lazy to check. :)

I'll get to posting tonight. Today if I'm lucky.

Is it too late to join now?

If not, can I have some background to what's going on? I'm afraid I'm a little lost a little lazy to check. :)

Nope, it's not too late. I'll try and give you a run down later if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"