Archangelsr_uk's Collection thread

Yeah the head held high very noble. Maybe hes thinking of his future to come saving kelly (thats my excuse and im sticking to it).

But angels head would have been a little awkward to reposition without making the whole thing look silly and hes already got magnetos arms swapped in to hold the fire ball. That was a pain to sculpt up

hmmmm....Pyro's never come back from that has he? He's actually been dead for like.....seven years....and with movie appearances to boot....wow.

Display time ~

9.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

10.jpg

Wow. nice stuff dude. I like how yoiu have them all grouped together. How big are those figures?

About 3 inches on average with the sentinals and galactus clocking in at about 5

Oh.....was it Bane or something? Cause the cap costume resembles Batman's cape at the bottom.

Yeah was bane to start with you can see him (just ) in the pic that has all the dc ones in it.

Didnt want to remove it as thought it could look pretty smart as a tattered cap costume

the cape tail throws that aspect off imo... it makes me go "o? cap's wearing cape?" maybe its just me?

Nice update m8! Awesome job on all the customs... Do you still have the six inchers?

Yeah will post them soon buddy just getting them sorted. DOnt get as much room for them anymore as the wifes put her foot down on that one so there in cupboard and its not the best to get angles to take decent pictures at but ill try my best for you

Can see where your coming from spidey but i like it and thats what matters. Taking a little bit off the end would have made it look silly so i left it there to look tattered and stretched out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"