Archangelsr_uk's Collection thread

im just saying it makes for a crappy looking action figure
red really helps the face out

i gave mine white lips and she looks fine...

if u give her red ones, she no longer looks like emma frost imo

Heres my attempt at Ronin

IMGP0952Small.jpg

IMGP0953Small.jpg

Thanks m8 glad you like it. Sat up most of last night painting it and decided to have a nice easy day and chill in my office to make up for it :)

nice, What did you make that from?

Moon Knight head?

Something from Mortal Kombat?

The whole moon knight body With some sculpting at the waist after i removed his belt. A spawn assasin figure for the armour (nearly took my finger off cutting through it) a movie night crawler coat and some black arcanis cast swords. Then just cut off the string on moon knights nun chuck drilled out the rope and added a chain. Then a lot of paint. Easy peasy

Thanks alot spidey. I thought id put the extr detail in to catch the eye as he/she is a bit bland ithout anything but thanks for the compliment

Just managed to get hold of a goliath. Pity i only ever wanted it for the wasp and ant man figures the goliath figure is so horrible. Also got a series 7 Ghost rider (normal one). Just got to wait till they get here now

the lightly colored Mack Tac to the left....of the bloopy spinnies to the right.....yes that's how I describe that

Blame the missus she chose the paper. I got the box room for my collection but by god she was having it doen the way she wanted it to be done.

LOL!

No comments..... Thats my case. I always finish saying..."whatever you want babe!"

Okay guys tell me what you think about this my latest go at trying this custom mylarkiey out (is that how you spell mylarkiey?)

Anyway
Penance
IMGP1103Small.jpg

IMGP1105Small.jpg

penance.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member