Collections BizarroAid's Collection

Reaction score
This is just a few things in my collection. I don't have much shelf space at the moment, but I'll update the pics more often.

100_4289-1.jpg

100_4291.jpg

100_4290.jpg

What did you make the movie figure Stands out of BA?

For now, I'm just using extra IM2 stands. Most of those figures stand up pretty easy.

I'm thinking of ordering the clear-circular bases that usually are on display during cons.

I still have to make two more stands for the Loki and Amora figures.
I need to paint them too. Wood's fine and all but I like color stands. lol

You don't buy stands? You make them?

I didn't know that. I saw a seller on EBay that had a bunch of random MU and IM2 stands for sell. I'm sure you could paint over the names on the MU stands.

Don't get me wrong, the IM2 stands are good, but they only have one spot for a figure. Take that into consideration also. :csad:

Very cool display! That Thor with the base looks awesome... :)

The one next to Bucky Cap and Iron Man?

That's a Marvel Select Thor. They usually have great bases. I'll get a better pic of the Magneto base, it's my favorite.

Yea the Select Thor.. that's probably the best looking Select...it almost looks like a statue O.O
That Magneto is a Select too?

You don't buy stands? You make them?

I didn't know that. I saw a seller on EBay that had a bunch of random MU and IM2 stands for sell. I'm sure you could paint over the names on the MU stands.

Don't get me wrong, the IM2 stands are good, but they only have one spot for a figure. Take that into consideration also. :csad:
I make my stands out of round tooth picks and wooden paint stirrers. :D

I make my stands out of round tooth picks and wooden paint stirrers. :D

Really? You should post some pics of them.

Here's a pic of some Spidey stuff. I was debating posting the other pics, since it's just posters and other merchandise.

bookshelf.jpg

If they were painted I would. lol

Well get on it sir! I wanna see them! lol

I kinda want to paint the IM2 stands black, they look fine in gray, but I think black stands look better.

I like the grey ones. Gold ones would be cool for the Thor movie figs.

Hey, I never thought about that. That does sound like a good idea.

I'll have to look through some paints and see what would look better.

What else could you use to make stands?

Just a few pics I'll get more another time for them.

Marvel Legends:

Mikescollectionjune2011026.jpg

Mikescollectionjune2011023.jpg

Mikescollectionjune2011025.jpg

I put up 2 shelves of and I still need to get more up.

Marvel Universe:

Mikescollectionjune2011019.jpg

Mikescollectionjune2011022.jpg

Mikescollectionjune2011021.jpg

Mikescollectionjune2011015.jpg

Mikescollectionjune2011016.jpg

Mikescollectionjune2011017.jpg

Mikescollectionjune2011018.jpg

Thanks man!! The longest process was deciding which Universe figures were going on the shelves and what teams I wanted to make.

Wow, cool collection! Quick question though, what are the knee joints like on the movie Captain America figure next to the Iron Patriot? Because I bought the battlefield Captain America, and his knees feel really flimsy. :csad:

I have the Battfield Cap too. I haven't seen the Movie Cap yet tho I'd guess the knees are the same since all these new Cap figures were all announced at the same time.

See since Thor had an earlier start with Concept art Hasbro had the time to get Movie figures out for Thor, BUT because the art was a bit late, Cap's line has more Comic book related figures.
Basically There shouldn't be too much of a difference between the Battle field Cap and Movie Cap.

I have the Battfield Cap too. I haven't seen the Movie Cap yet tho I'd guess the knees are the same since all these new Cap figures were all announced at the same time.

See since Thor had an earlier start with Concept art Hasbro had the time to get Movie figures out for Thor, BUT because the art was a bit late, Cap's line has more Comic book related figures.
Basically There shouldn't be too much of a difference between the Battle field Cap and Movie Cap.

Oh okay. So should I just buy a bunch of the different Captain America toys and hope some have tougher joints than others?

Wow, cool collection! Quick question though, what are the knee joints like on the movie Captain America figure next to the Iron Patriot? Because I bought the battlefield Captain America, and his knees feel really flimsy. :csad:

I would say that they are better. I think I know what you're talking about. Don't worry, Movie Cap has better knee joints than the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"