Not open for further replies.
Halloween 2008
Rorschach

PA311923.jpg

PA311922.jpg

PA311920.jpg

PA311921.jpg

PA311938.jpg

Small update since all of my figs are in storage. These are currently the only ones on display at the moment until I can get a bigger room/house.

PA141717.jpg

PA141734.jpg

PA251842.jpg

Been a long while! I have some updates I'll get around to posting soon...

that doc ock sucks,his tentacles arent poseable at all
get the second version

that doc ock sucks,his tentacles arent poseable at all
get the second version

I already have the second version. Dunno if you've been around long enough but it's always been on the first page...

Last edited:
[Still missing Sodom, whose arm broke years ago and I've yet to replace him]

streetfightercollection.jpg

I have since moved the Street Fighter figs into storage, with the exception of two:

img0150w.jpg

Last edited:
Detroit Metal City
img0207fhq.jpg

Krauser
img0211dkr.jpg

Jagi
img0212ize.jpg

Camus
img0213zjg.jpg

img0148r.jpg

For those unaware of this awesome anime/movie/manga:

Yay, got a drumset for Camus. A friend of mine copied me and made a Gundam rockband. In any which case, it's a shame great anime properties go largely unnoticed just because they're "foreign." Many a great stories/characters these people are missin' out on. One can never have TOO many geekdoms!

More anime stuff on the way, plus DC.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Figure articulation is excellent! Not only that, but the detail, as well as accessories come loaded with each. Different faces, hairstyles, about ten different hand gestures, and other accessories. This is my favorite anime, and I'll give you a brief summary as to what it's about. It's not just an interesting idea, but the whole show is just fun and entertaining to watch.

The story revolves around Haruhi Suzumiya, a high school girl obsessed with finding all forms of the extraordinary and supernatural, and Kyon, a cynical classmate who proclaims his non-belief in such matters and narrates the series. After being displeased with the mundane happenings at school and the lack of interesting after-school clubs, she forms her own, the SOS Brigade, to investigate any mysterious happenings, with Kyon forcibly drafted as its second member.

As the series progress, Haruhi recruits three additional members into her club: the silent bibliophile Yuki Nagato, the shy and timid Mikuru Asahina, and the friendly "mysterious exchange student" Itsuki Koizumi. These members are, in time, revealed to be the extraordinary characters she is seeking (Yuki, an artificial human created by the extraterrestrial Integrated Data Entity; Mikuru, a time traveler; and Itsuki, an esper), sent by their various organizations to observe Haruhi. All see Haruhi as possessing a superhuman control over the universe, capable even of recreating the entire universe in a state of dissatisfaction and attempt to prevent this by keeping her entertained, holding her powers in check, and maintaining the illusion of a normal life.

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

Thanks for the compliment and thanks for reviving my thread! lol :up:

I've been meaning to get some new pics up, actually.

It's been too long! These pics are old, from August 2009. More to come!

img1432e.jpg

img1443wy.jpg

img1443wy.jpg

The first and third pic arent showing for me Ryo. Nice Watchmen group pose. Couldn't have done better myself.

Damn. I can't believe it's been about four years since I met all you guys and opened this thread. Whew!

Tons of new stuff since then, though not as dynamic. I plan on making a Marvel vs. Capcom display among others. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"