Transformers Are the robots going to talk?

Conebone69

The Legend Ends
Reaction score
Are the robots in the movie ever gonna talk?

so far I know we can hear starscream, megatron and optimus prime talking. not sure about the rest dudes.

they sounds cool. there are some audio files on that sectorseven site.

Well from the leaked script I read: Prime, Ironhide, Jazz, Bumblebee (manages two words I think), Ratchet, Megatron, Starscream and Barricade all speak English at some point. Frenzy speaks Cybertronian, I think only Blackout, Brawl and Boncrusher are the ones who don't speak, but that could have changed for the final movie. I reckon all of them will speak at some point.

Dear God, CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well from the leaked script I read: Prime, Ironhide, Jazz, Bumblebee (manages two words I think), Ratchet, Megatron, Starscream and Barricade all speak English at some point.
is there a good amount of dialogue between the robots or do Ironhide, Jazz, Ratchet, and Starscream just seem like disposable characters? careful w/the spoilers please...i don't know much about the script.

is there a good amount of dialogue between the robots or do Ironhide, Jazz, Ratchet, and Starscream just seem like disposable characters? careful w/the spoilers please...i don't know much about the script.

In the leaked script there is a fair amount of dialog between the Autobots. I don't know if I'd use the word disposable, but the dialog is definately not very very "character" oriented. It concentrates more on their ignorance or awkwardness (fish out of water) concerning humans than their actual personalities.

Nope. None of the autobots or the decepticons talk. They will act like panomimes for the entire movie. Actually, there is no talking for the entire 2 hours. Just explosions. /sarcasm

In the leaked script there is a fair amount of dialog between the Autobots. I don't know if I'd use the word disposable, but the dialog is definately not very very "character" oriented. It concentrates more on their ignorance or awkwardness (fish out of water) concerning humans than their actual personalities.

thanx for clearing that up. i take it as a good sign that you wouldn't describe them as disposable, but it sux that the autobot dialogue is more comedic than dramatic.

thanx for clearing that up. i take it as a good sign that you wouldn't describe them as disposable, but it sux that the autobot dialogue is more comedic than dramatic.

As always the case with non-hostile aliens when relating to humans. ET comes to mind. I wish they would take a more original route...break the mold a little.

Yeah it is comedic, after all they are trying to adopt to our way of life and so that will come of as funny. Although there is some serious dialogue and Prime does say things we expect Prime to say. Although as mentioned earlier, none of the Autobot dialogue (bar Prime) really make you feel like that character would say that...but this is the first film in the series so I expect that to change.

Well?! Who's Voicing Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, And Starscream?!?!?! Can Someone Let Me Know?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"