Dark of the Moon Michael Bay Promises Fewer Robots In Transformers 3

omid17

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Michael-Bay-Promises-Fewer-Robots-In-Transformers-3-16591.html
But there’s only so long you can talk about sound before the Transformers 3 questions creep in. Sure enough, the LA Times reported “Although the number of robots increased significantly from the first film for the second, the third film -- which will hit theaters in summer 2011, won’t be as robot-heavy and there will be fewer explosions, a tight-lipped Bay said after the Q+A.” The article also quotes Bay as having said, “There will be a nice crescendo ending.” He added, “It gets much more into the robot character. The last time you kind of met a few of the robots; this time you’re gonna get a much cooler landscape.”

More robot character development..? Meh, at the this point i couldn't really care less. Especially if the development involves the Twins. Sounds like they're also going to Cyberton.

Well, Bay and Character Development are not something I would expect in the same sentence. I just hope it not as bad as RotF.

More Sideswipe. That's all I really care about.

Oh, and Megan's arse. :woot:

He is definately going the right way if this is really what he will be doing, we need kess human development and more for the robots this time.

The only human characters that should be in this are Sam, Mikaels, Lennox, Epps and Simmons (I like him, so sue me :woot:). Maybe a cameo from Sam's parents. That's it.

I'm all for more robot development. I thought introducing more robots in the second movie would be a good thing, but then it turned out to be a mess as most of them were there to just get blown to pieces.

If Bay's being honest, then that sounds good. No more than three, maybe four, Autobots wouldn't be a bad idea. I really just want Prowl and Wheeljack to show up personally. And the story possibly focusing back on Cybertron is cool if that's what he meant.

Yeah, I really hope they do go back to Cybertron but only take a few of the humans with them.

Its like Michael Bay is a little kid. He still doesnt know what he's doing. ROTF was slammed for being stupid, having too many robots and explosions and now Bay will address all that but **** something else up.
I mean, ROTF practically had no plot, just action scenes and crass jokes tied together so i have no faith in Bay that TF3 will be any better.

Oh, and the problem with ROTF wasnt the number of robots. Nobody cares about the nameless Megatron followers that get slashed away by Prime anyway. Its that Bay introduced too many robots without developing anyone but Prime who became a murderer and Starscream who became a wuss. Oh yeah, and those ****ing twins.

I hope Star Scream actually does something, besides being a little b*tch

Its like Michael Bay is a little kid. He still doesnt know what he's doing. ROTF was slammed for being stupid, having too many robots and explosions and now Bay will address all that but **** something else up.
I mean, ROTF practically had no plot, just action scenes and crass jokes tied together so i have no faith in Bay that TF3 will be any better.

Oh, and the problem with ROTF wasnt the number of robots. Nobody cares about the nameless Megatron followers that get slashed away by Prime anyway. Its that Bay introduced too many robots without developing anyone but Prime who became a murderer and Starscream who became a wuss. Oh yeah, and those ****ing twins.

You're still complaining about a movie that came out 6 months ago and Bay's the little kid? :oldrazz:

Last edited:
This news confirms my theory on what they will be covering in Transformers 3

Your spot on here. I was all for more dialogue/character developement from SS and such, but at the expense of getting the character wrong..? Prime has never been a 'Dirty Harry' type executioner like he was in rotf; that's not Prime. The Starscream that i know was never a *****. He would openly tell Megatron that he wants to take over, and that he doesn't agree with his strategies. This SS was a complete wuss......now i'm referring to G1 SS. Maybe there's another SS incarnation that Bay's SS is based off of, or maybe it's a different take...someone educate me, but imo they dropped the ball big time with Prime and SS in TF2. :cmad:

You're still complaining about a movie that came out 6 months ago and Bay's the little kid? :oldrazz:
:hehe:
Your spot on here. I was all for more dialogue/character developement from SS and such, but at the expense of getting the character wrong..? Prime has never been a 'Dirty Harry' type executioner like he was in rotf; that's not Prime. The Starscream that i know was never a *****. He would openly tell Megatron that he wants to take over, and that he doesn't agree with his strategies. This SS was a complete wuss......now i'm referring to G1 SS. Maybe there's another SS incarnation that Bay's SS is based off of, or maybe it's a different take...someone educate me, but imo they dropped the ball big time with Prime and SS in TF2. :cmad:
Thanks!

Yeah yeah blah blah we've heard this from Bay before and what did we get? Robot balls and the tard Twins. At this point I wish paramount would just kick this *****e and get a new director.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah blah blah we've heard this from Bay before and what did we get? Robot balls and the tard Twins. At this point I wish paramount would just kick this *****e and get a new director.
Now come on, Michael Bay is a great director.
[YT]bKrQ0umHUGA&feature=related[/YT]
[YT]CqoRRsywK5I&feature=related[/YT]
:awesome:

Why should I believe Michael Bay?

His idea of funny robot characters is Mudflap and Skidz.

Wow all this Bay hate,you would think by now haters would boycott his movies ,but most of y'all will still watch this movie

Wow all this Bay hate,you would think by now haters would boycott his movies ,but most of y'all will still watch this movie

You think so? I still haven't seen Transformers 2.

Perri Nemiroff said:
Michael Bay

into character

fewer explosions

Yup, that sounds like something I can take to the bank, and that won't totally be proven wrong before the first trailer's out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"