Transformers More Robots per Bay!

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6643

For the millions of viewers that logged on this year I want to thank you for the support. Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

A lot more robots? More unique? Are they going to harken upon the original specs or perhaps more along the line of the Beast Wars specs like Scorpinok???

I'm more interested in knowing what the story is gonna be about.

well I dont think they even went into preproduction so he couldnt name what robots made the cut

Unique is a word that stands alone.

Something cant be really really unique.

Interesting. More robots could be cool, but I don't want the movie to be over crowded. I wonder if the "more robots" will be just back ground characters. Maybe even just a flashback of Cybertron.

really really unique = more ridiculous than before!

They wanted to do Grimlock but couldnt figure out how

arcee will show up i bet.she was done and ready for the first one.

or an easier explanation was that Grimlock had followed Megatron here and was the real reason why Megatron didnt get the cube. At that time only dinosaurs roamed the earth and that is the form Grimlock took.

or an easier explanation was that Grimlock had followed Megatron here and was the real reason why Megatron didnt get the cube. At that time only dinosaurs roamed the earth and that is the form Grimlock took.

Dude, that's actually an awesome idea, I love it. Kinda like the IDW Shockwave Spotlight :up:

Unfortunatly the time in which Megs crash landed on earth pre-dates Dinosaurs living on earth :csad:

What did Scorpinok base himself off of? Considering that, why would Grimlock have to be any different?

I like the idea of him templating himself on a animatronic dinosaur from a theme park or something.

we never saw any of the decept take a form...so it is logical to assume that while in the desert Skorp saw a scorpion and copied it
because if he based himself on an animatronic dinosaur then all he could really do are the things the animatronic dinosaur could do

What did Scorpinok base himself off of? Considering that, why would Grimlock have to be any different?

I like the idea of him templating himself on a animatronic dinosaur from a theme park or something.
Scorponok's robot form was the scorpion mode. His alt mode was being Blackout's back. Blackout is Soundwave (don't believe the Bay cmaps crap early head treatments scream Soundwave), and Scorponok is his "casette" bot. Bay just liked a giant metal scorpion more (burrowing angle and he though scorpions are more threatening) than a giant metal bat/condor/jaguar. Otherwise it would have been Laserbeak, Ratbat, or Ravage chasing Capt. Lennox and crew through the desert

I think they still intend to use Soundwave in one of the furture movies, so it may still feature "casette" bots.

we never saw any of the decept take a form...so it is logical to assume that while in the desert Skorp saw a scorpion and copied it
because if he based himself on an animatronic dinosaur then all he could really do are the things the animatronic dinosaur could do

not really,I mean what mustang have you seen pop out its headlights into spiked weapons?. they can go beyond what they copy,its almost just a skin. they could do the whole group of them like this.just have a group land near an amusement park and thier you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"