Are you surprised by how many times you've posted here?

I posted in the Spider-Man 3 forum until July. I had less than 300 posts then. Started back up in October and discovered the community forum and have been posting ever since.

i signed up back in 2004, dont even remember how i found the site, but its probably from looking up stuff on the X-Movies.

i post very sparingly and pretty much forgot about this place til late November 2005. Before I left, I was exclusive to the X Forums, but since I've came back, I've pretty much only posted in the Community Forums. I haven't even really gone back to the X Forums since my return, save for the X-World section, but that part isn't very active.

I'm not really surprised... I stared just looking up news on the main page, and then decided to join the forums for Superman, but I branched off little by little as I explored more of this place...

it's no a daily part of my life. :)
horray for the SuperHero Hype! it makes my life so much more engaging.

I get a little surprised. But then again, I sometimes spend whole weekends on the hype. Even so, I managed what, 3000 posts in five months? That was me posting slowly. On other forums I've racked them up a lot faster just by posting everywhere.

I'm surprised that I don't have a higher post count actually. I've been here since December 2005 and I'm only at 4,000 posts.

Try four years and having only 6.400 posts to show for it. :)

On the other hand, I said what I needed to say, when i needed to say it. SO I have no regrets. :)

Quite the opposite for me.

I feel like with as long as I've been here, and as much as I feel like I LIVE on this message board, I should have a MUCH MUCH higher post-count by now.

Guess I'm just obviously one of those people who listen (or read) more than speak.

yeah, i'm surprised by how small it is now...

:(

shesaid.jpg

"Thaaaaaat's what she said!" :woot:

I have about 41000 posts between my two names, so yeah.
The internet > having a social life. :csad::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"