How Many Times A Day Do You "Take The Browns To The Superbowl'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
This is a follow up thread to my insanely popular thread regarding who reads on the toilet which you can find here(and if you haven't voted in that yet please do!) This thread is to determine how many bowel movements on a regular day is normal among us Hypesters. I'm a solid one a day kind of guy, pretty much like clock work in the morning. But today was one of those rare double days. Now back in my drinking days there were def days that had multiple deposits to the porcelain bank. I've read that going 3 times a day is actually pretty common and even considered normal in some circles which kind of blows my mind since that seems like a lot. For those that are worried about privacy the poll is not open so your anonymity is safe. Remember folks this is for
200.gif

[YT]uqgFBQJycYU[/YT]

I don't follow football sorry. :(

Usually every couple of days. I've never been a need to do it every day kinda fellow.

Sounds about right considering you dine on the tears of children Triple J, I can't imagine they would have that many calories

Especially the starving ones from Sudan. I prefer those y'know, because I'm extra-crispy evil. :o

i'm not really sure we need this thread...

i'm not really sure we need this thread...

CC this is important, inquiring minds want to know

EDIT: There are researchers collecting the data from both my poop threads doing important research in poop related fields

...take the Browns to the Super Bowl?

If that's the case, how did anyone ever take a dump? Like, since the dawn of time?

How One Man Wanted To Save The World Using Its Poop

rvfc9nk2l3l3qrcfkkg0.jpg

I think we can all agree that, in the early 1800s, there were a lot of problems with the world. One man saw those problems and came up a solution... a solution involving poop.

Pierre Leroux liked society, but not authority. Born in the late 1700s, he somehow found a way to be both a utopian and an economist. Perhaps he managed it by being a philosophical economist, rather than a practical economist. Leroux looked for ways to let a country maintain its citizenry without exerting authority over them, and for people to retain their property without using it to deprive others.

One of the things that would drive the world to desperation and authoritarianism, Leroux believed, was scarcity. He was a Malthusian, who believed the rising population would inevitably lead to deprivation. Looking for ways to stave off the food crisis he saw coming, he hit on a novel theory. Though he wasn't a farmer, he knew that animal manure could improve the crops. Though he wasn't a public health expert, he knew that human feces had to be collected and disposed of. Currently, feces was piped as far away from population cities as possible and then let go indiscriminately.

This seemed, to Leroux, like a waste. To stop the disposal of so much wealth, he came up with Circulus theory. Human feces would be collected and reused as fertilizer, leading to better crops and less starvation. Most people did not care for the idea. Leroux sulkily proclaimed that if people were more educated, then "Each would religiously gather his dung to give to the State, that is to say the tax collector, in place of tax or personal levy. Agricultural production would double immediately and poverty would disappear from the face of the earth."

Few were swayed, but Leroux did have some admirers. Among them was Victor Hugo. In Les Miserables, Hugo at one point describes the sewer as "gold flowing from full hands," and makes a passionate defense of Circulus theory, though he never calls out the theory by name.

If that were in the musical, I'd finally watch it.

http://io9.com/how-one-man-wanted-to-save-the-world-using-its-poop-1690733750

I told y'all poop is important stuff dag nabbit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"