How many is that now???

Well, at least y'all name changers weren't numberers, except for ComicChick, of course :o

Thinner6 - Trunks6 - Trunks.

So 3

I added a space, and it's too pretty to change back, dammit. What'd Asteroid-Man change to now?

So what is Asteroid Man's name now? I haven't been in here in awhile.

Technically, since the rule was put into effect, I got a name change in 2007, and one this year. That's been my max two in two different years. Where as if you remember, Fran had two name changes in the span of a WEEK and people like Dr. Indiana Jones have had 2 in 2007 and 1 in 2008 which is one over the max. So I'm good, but this means I can't do it anymore. And chaseter, lighten up a little.

ANYWAYS, a year after I joined (2006, while we still did underground name changes with Dew) I got the spelling mistake in my name changed from astroid-man to Asteroid-Man. That I won't count because it was nothing but a correction in a misspelling. I officially changed my name for the first time in 2007 to A-Man and once this year back to Asteroid-Man

My name change was totally for the better. My last one was ****ing suckage.

i haven't change my username and i don't think i will in the future. But i do think about capitalizing the f and m, though.

nosebleed ~> knowsbleed

Well, there were more... but you need not know the history behind it all. It is better left in the past where it can be forgotten and forgiven.

I capitalized my C,Y, and M....Thats not really a name change though....Name changes suck!

I got a supermod to make my e become E. It worked.

But I don't class that as a name change because it isn't one. Good logic eh? :)

Makes me feel it too. Always felt like my fly was down before.

Thanks for warning me. You're a pal :/

Technically, since the rule was put into effect, I got a name change in 2007, and one this year. That's been my max two in two different years. Where as if you remember, Fran had two name changes in the span of a WEEK and people like Dr. Indiana Jones have had 2 in 2007 and 1 in 2008 which is one over the max. So I'm good, but this means I can't do it anymore. And chaseter, lighten up a little.

ANYWAYS, a year after I joined (2006, while we still did underground name changes with Dew) I got the spelling mistake in my name changed from astroid-man to Asteroid-Man. That I won't count because it was nothing but a correction in a misspelling. I officially changed my name for the first time in 2007 to A-Man and once this year back to Asteroid-Man

I joined the hype as DarknessofDeath in feb 2006...

then had it changed a while ago to Agent_Vaughn

then recently to this one

i had a mod change my un from CRASHNBURN12198 to CrashNburn. that's pretty much it. i like it better

Eh... I haven't changed mine yet..but it's unique..but it makes no sense..but I don't really care. I'll keep it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"