How many is that now???

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
How many times has Asteroid-Man been allowed to change his name:huh: I also think the MOD's/Admins should further think about allowing people to change their name on a whim that just suits their current persona. For example (not specific so I don't alienate others besides A-Nus)...allowing people to change their name to Sam Witwicky after Transformers comes out is lame as we know in 2 months they will think it got old and they will once again change their name.

Are there any rules like I remember a couple of years ago? How about one name change per year or 2 total? It is too hard to keep up with these people.

Vote in the poll...how many times have you changed your name on here? (not counting different accounts that some stalkers on here do).

I still love you though Vaughn.

I'm a day old to the boards, so i haven't changed my name.

I don't plan to ever ethier...

I've kept the same unimaginative username.

Kids, take it from me:

Name changes aren't cool.

MoreYouKnow.jpg

You'd know, Cmill. You'd be the one...:o

It was kinda like New Coke. Only worse.

Kidding... *sighs*

Besides, I wish I had chosen this name back when I first joined the Hype. I really wish.

For that, Im happy with it and leaving it the way it is forever and unchanged.

Speaking of coke, I like your signature. Nino Brown was the man. :up:

I've changed it once, and didn't even change it much, just got rid of one word.

Once. Because my namesake knows how to take care of business.

I've had this name on several message boards. No need to mess with a good thing :up:

I've never changed my name and I never will. Its stupid I think, :down

I dropped the "04" a long while back, but i don't think that counts as a name change per se

i kinda wish i woulda thought of something better when i started off here. maybe i'll drop it down to CC or something :o lol

no one should be allowed to change their name ... ever . if your names is suckballs2004 then that's what your stuck with .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"