• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Are you surprised by how many times you've posted here?

I posted in the Spider-Man 3 forum until July. I had less than 300 posts then. Started back up in October and discovered the community forum and have been posting ever since.

i signed up back in 2004, dont even remember how i found the site, but its probably from looking up stuff on the X-Movies.

i post very sparingly and pretty much forgot about this place til late November 2005. Before I left, I was exclusive to the X Forums, but since I've came back, I've pretty much only posted in the Community Forums. I haven't even really gone back to the X Forums since my return, save for the X-World section, but that part isn't very active.

I'm not really surprised... I stared just looking up news on the main page, and then decided to join the forums for Superman, but I branched off little by little as I explored more of this place...

it's no a daily part of my life. :)
horray for the SuperHero Hype! it makes my life so much more engaging.

I get a little surprised. But then again, I sometimes spend whole weekends on the hype. Even so, I managed what, 3000 posts in five months? That was me posting slowly. On other forums I've racked them up a lot faster just by posting everywhere.

I'm surprised that I don't have a higher post count actually. I've been here since December 2005 and I'm only at 4,000 posts.

Try four years and having only 6.400 posts to show for it. :)

On the other hand, I said what I needed to say, when i needed to say it. SO I have no regrets. :)

Quite the opposite for me.

I feel like with as long as I've been here, and as much as I feel like I LIVE on this message board, I should have a MUCH MUCH higher post-count by now.

Guess I'm just obviously one of those people who listen (or read) more than speak.

yeah, i'm surprised by how small it is now...

:(

shesaid.jpg

"Thaaaaaat's what she said!" :woot:

I have about 41000 posts between my two names, so yeah.
The internet > having a social life. :csad::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"