Arrow Arrow Season 5 Episode 19: "Dangerous Liaisons"

No description has been given for the episode yet, as far as I am aware.

I am totally fine having episodes with no flashbacks whatsoever.

Felt like a filler episode, but it was fine. I'm more intrigued by the last 2 minutes of this episode and the preview for next week, than anything that really happened during the episode.

Huge arrow fan and voted this a 7. I think there have only been two bad episodes this season. Can't remember the first one as the season is so damn long and spread out, but the show has been so good lately - its too bad an episode like this couldn't have come earlier as opposed to being so close to the finale.

I was hoping for a better build up for the finale. Only a few weeks left. This was just kinda blah. I think what bothers me even more is Helix will 100% be back next season in some form, and i'm not just too excited about the tech geeks. I suppose its a fresh take and maybe writers are running out of ideas, but it just isn't very entertaining to me.

On a side note, the have fixed Mr. Terrific I think and made him useful in the field.

Good story, but not an hour's worth. Quentin/Rene and Digg/Lyla scenes felt like they were just there to fill up time.

No flashbacks, so that's interesting, they help to fill the time, so will be interesting to see next season without flashbacks, unless he starts flashing back to season 1, flashbackception!

Also hoping this means new arrow-cave for next season, would be nice if he just had a safe room in his high-rise office with like a secret elevator to the arrow-car..., just sayin'.

What they had in Smallville worked well, actually still kind of like the Smallville version better, not saying I hate this version, just Smallville got so much else right, trick shots, his attitude, the alcoholism, all of it.

Episode was really boring. The Lance and Wild Dog scenes were the only things I actually enjoyed.

And good god I wish they would get rid of Curtis. He's so ****ing unbearable. Any time he opens his mouth I want someone to kick him in the face.

I thought it was ok. But, I totally forgot why Oliver wasn't wearing his GA suit.

Dull episode. And it does look like they're setting up Helix as the villains next season. That Helix woman (can't remember her name) is just as annoying as Felicity. Imagine having both of them in the show?

They could just spin them off into their own show where Felicity is the star and that woman is her arch enemy. Then Felicity fans who want to watch that can have that show all in a little pocket by themselves so that Arrow doesn't get bogged down with such nonsense.

And why do people see this episode as weaker than others this season? Likely because it was so Felicity-centric. That probably says something.

That main girl in Helix is like Felicity 2.0, if anything they one up each other. The writers couldn't come up with anything better for Season 6?

I seriously doubt Helix will be the main antagonists of S6. Even if they are, I'm fairly certain that there will turn out to be a Big Bad secretly pulling the strings that makes it worthwhile. Felicity 2.0 is not going to be S6's primary antagonist. (I hope.) Remember when everyone assumed Shadowspire would be a central threat in S5 because of their prominence in the S4 flashbacks and then their appearance in present-day S4, with Diggle's army buddy in charge? Nope, didn't happen. Helix may be involved in S6, but whatever they've got going on will stretch beyond Felicity 2.0 and the hacking crew.

Well you never know. If they push Felicity to the forefront again, they might have Felicity 2.0 as her arch enemy. That's why they should just spin those two off into their own show so that it doesn't bog down the rest of Arrow. Of course, who knows what the ratings would be like? Overwatch might be underwatched.

Well you never know. If they push Felicity to the forefront again, they might have Felicity 2.0 as her arch enemy. That's why they should just spin those two off into their own show so that it doesn't bog down the rest of Arrow. Of course, who knows what the ratings would be like? Overwatch might be underwatched.
haha yeah that show would get maybe 1 1/2 seasons if lucky. They would probably have characters from Arrow and Flash visiting to boost ratings.

What they had in Smallville worked well, actually still kind of like the Smallville version better, not saying I hate this version, just Smallville got so much else right, trick shots, his attitude, the alcoholism, all of it.
Hartley being a better actor helps too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"