Arrow Arrow Season 5 Episode 3: "A Matter Of Trust"

I wish superhero movies and TV wouldn't regard "Can't feel pain" as a superpower, since it's a horrifying medical condition.

I thought dude shrugged off bullet and arrow strikes? Based on this, I assumed the chemicals toughened him up (or gave him quick-healing abilities). But according to Ollie (and his knife), dude was... normally vulnerable? :huh:

I just realised Ragman was in Blindspot as the now-deceased boyfriend of Agent Patterson's character.

Really good episode and action packed. Really enjoying this season and that comes from someone who stopped watching a little more than halfway through season 4.

The only thing I'm not really liking so far is Diggle's story.

Btw, Evelyn is a cutie! :up:

As expected, the rating for this episode was 0.6 due to the Presidential Debate.

How awesome was THIS shot?! I'm loving the ways they are filming the action this season.

s9GNrwR.gif

Last edited:
I really like the rag man and I am hopeful that just because Felicity told him about. Her responsibility in the destruction of his town and therefore, the death of his family, that he will recognize where the blame truly belongs, Damian Dyrk

I thought dude shrugged off bullet and arrow strikes? Based on this, I assumed the chemicals toughened him up (or gave him quick-healing abilities). But according to Ollie (and his knife), dude was... normally vulnerable? :huh:

Tendons take a lot longer to heal. When I broke my ankle the doctor said I was lucky I broke the bone and didn't tear a tendon instead. Within a month I was completely healed. So it might have taken him several minutes to regenerate his tendons. Enough time for Ollie and his team to get away.

I thought it was an ok episode.

It was a good episode again but I liked the first 2 more. Love what they are doing with Wild Dog. I also like the progression of the team dynamic. The action is really good so far.

I just wish they showed more of Evelyn fighting and being a total badass.

Finally got around to seeing it. Another good episode. It was nice seeing Deadshot again.

How awesome was THIS shot?! I'm loving the ways they are filming the action this season.

s9GNrwR.gif

The action is impressing again after getting a bit lacklustre the last 2 seasons. This **** was brilliant and a big factor in that.

This was another good episode, this season has been really good so far.

Oliver's whole "you may not feel your tendons being severed but that doesn't mean you don't need them" thing was pretty awesome, and definitely something he would've said in S1.

Oliver's whole "you may not feel your tendons being severed but that doesn't mean you don't need them" thing was pretty awesome, and definitely something he would've said in S1.

It was, really enjoyed that part also. As well as him dropping the guy from the building at the start and telling him it won't kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"