Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 4- "Reversal"

He's back for the next 2 episode. Basically a mini movie.

I thought the episode was ok. I was thinking we were going to learn how anyone else knew Black Siren was on the island to come and get her.

Surprised to not see much Olicity complaints.

I don't mind Olicity for the most part, my biggest complaint would be that they have to make everyone and their mommas into shippers on the show. The random woman at the dinner, Curtis (who is more into Olicity then his own ex-husband), and hacker girl.

It was great to see Michael Emerson make his debut on Arrow. It's quite a coup for the show to land an actor as talented and acclaimed as he is. He's certainly a good choice for the mysterious hacker and Helix leader Cayden James.

Since the Arrowverse has its own version of the Helix group (making it a group of hackers instead of outcast metahumans), I take it that Cayden James is supposed to be the Arrowverse's version of Mister Bones, the longtime leader of the comic-book version of Helix.

Decent episode, nice to see Black Siren back although I wish she was the main villain instead of always working for someone else (Zoom, Prometheus and now Cayden). Olicity still have zero chemistry but as long as Felicity isn't being annoying I can tolerate it.

I don't mind Olicity for the most part, my biggest complaint would be that they have to make everyone and their mommas into shippers on the show. The random woman at the dinner, Curtis (who is more into Olicity then his own ex-husband), and hacker girl.

Yeah this too...

i liked most things about it but the explanation of how Cayden James could go from grateful for Team Arrow's help to lets destroy them is kind of wacky.

Also, BS working for him because he saved her. How did he know to find her on the island?

I'm getting of that being the thing with Black Siren as well. Like she was working for Prometheus, because he busted her out of The Pipeline I guess as well.

I hate the FBI subplot. That actress is atrocious, and seriously, most FBI agents are lazy government workers. Until an AUSA is involved she wouldn't be so scary.

Decent episode, nice to see Black Siren back although I wish she was the main villain instead of always working for someone else (Zoom, Prometheus and now Cayden). Olicity still have zero chemistry but as long as Felicity isn't being annoying I can tolerate it.

Yeah this too...

Felicity was annoying though. Especially with her quivering voice and melodramatic acting. I thought it was a rather bad episode.

I think this episode is going to make me finally quit Arrow. I'd drop it now, but I suppose I should stay on through the crossover. So it's got a couple of episodes to change my mind, but considering I've watched it from the beginning, I can't see it doing anything much different than it has been doing. Plus, Olicity (shiver)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"