Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 7-"Thanksgiving"

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23

ARROW

"Thanksgiving" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

OLIVER AND FELICITY CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING WITH WILLIAM - Oliver (Stephen Amell) celebrates Thanksgiving with his family but the happy moment is interrupted. Meanwhile, Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) returns to wreak havoc on the holiday. Gord Verheul directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed (#607). Original airdate 11/23/2017.

Read more: Listings - ARROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20171102cw07/#ixzz4xPZMdu4g

I really hope they let Black Siren eat some turkey.

Felicity says that The Flash is more her type...thing is, Felicity's not entirely wrong. She at times, especially early on in the first season of Flash, she had a lot of good chemistry with Barry.

I started out being really interested in this episode and ended this episode with not being so interested in just about every storyline.

I love me some Black Siren but it is getting quite old that they really aren't doing anything to grow the character #shocker. We have Caydens motivations so what the hell are hers? Come on now.

It was nice to see Thea wake up but could they be anymore cliche? First time we see her since the premiere and she miraculously wakes up after Oliver visits her.

They had quite a few rifts going on in this episode and they all got wrapped up with a pretty bow which is a double edged sword. It's nice it isn't unnecessary drama but I also feel like it could've played out for maybe 1 or 2 episodes more for some.

So now Oliver went from retired Green Arrow to visting Green Arrow, he is just keeping the outfit warm for someone else....I dont see this ending pretty on the fan reaction side of things.

An okay episode I was glad to see Thea woke up since the premiere.

Can Felicity call Team Flash to send Black Siren back to Earth-2?

An okay episode I was glad to see Thea woke up since the premiere.

Can Felicity call Team Flash to send Black Siren back to Earth-2?

While she is on Earth-1 Supergirl should just give Black Siren a good, hard punch and knock Black Siren all the way back to Earth-2.

I guess this explains why Diggle won't play much of a role in the crossover.

I thought the episode was kinda slow.

I thought it was fairly terrible, on. . . basically every level. The FBI plot has been an abomination, as always, with added levels of "FBI Lady is an obnoxious jerk". I am still undecided whether the writers mean for us to hate and despise her, or if she's supposed to be sympathetic. Neither choice is great, as one is laughably manipulative, and the other is insane.

Added to that, we also have William desperately needing to be told the world doesn't revolve around him, and Evil Finch apparently being motivated by revenge in a totally ( not ) original manner. Hopefully that latter proves to be a lie and deceptions, it'd be notably banal and dumb otherwise.

Yeah, why does every villain have to be motivated by revenge. Why not have a villain that is a sociopath who is motivated by the pure joy of causing pain and misery in other people.
Kind of like how kids burn ants with a magnifying glass just for the fun of it. But to the villain people are the ants. So far Black Siren seems to be the only one killing people just for the fun of it.

I'm fine with villains having actual motives and ideologies. I just find "revenge against the hero" to be overdone, since they just did that last season, as well as in season 2.

Not to mention Kayden's revenge for his son means that eventually Ollie's son will be a pawn again.

I thought it was fairly terrible, on. . . basically every level. The FBI plot has been an abomination, as always, with added levels of "FBI Lady is an obnoxious jerk". I am still undecided whether the writers mean for us to hate and despise her, or if she's supposed to be sympathetic. Neither choice is great, as one is laughably manipulative, and the other is insane.

Just got around to seeing this episode and yes, I hate the FBI storyline. And the way the ag by is portrayed is laughable. She’s a grunt level special agent, not Robert Mueller. In reality none of these people, even local law enforcement, would let her bully them the way they have. Not to mention her acting is the real criminal offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"