Arrow Arrow's most/least heroic characters

Seb

We are all Bat-People
Reaction score
I've been wondering for a while now how heroic the heroes of this show really are. Oliver, as the titular hero, seems to be a pretty terrible and selfish hero a lot of the time, and other characters seem to meander into the same place.

So, do other people also question the idea of calling these characters heroes and who do you think is the most heroic character?

I'll admit an iffy memory, so I may be missing glaring evidence to the contrary, but the most heroic character seems to be Ray, I guess because he hasn't been around enough to get a 'hero does terrible thing' storyline. For a longer standing example, I'd probably say Felicity, who has been relatively on message the whole time (even through more mopey periods) and even continued heroing while away with Oliver.

On the other end of the spectrum, we have Oliver and Laurel with their selfish choices and murderous tendencies (even if Oliver mostly managed to stop Laurel succeeding in killing anyone).

I think that Diggle sits up there on the heroic scale, Roy is a little further down, and Sara is a difficult one, since she was an assassin, so the worst, but since reappearing in Season 2, she's been pretty solid in trying to do the right thing and only being willing to sacrifice herself rather than strangers when saving those she loves.

well currentl barry was sorta that misu the two epsoides they hav=d him leathal kill and he tried to qestion captain cold on why he killed his own dad who ill to put a bomb literally in captain colds sister. other then prior barry was what seem to be the classic hero . I guess right it's super girl , yeah she's not a cw channel hero and her show has only had two episodes so far.

Oliver oyyyyyyyyy..

As I said if their aim was to have him be like the shield where it has characters like the corrupt cop vic macky it's make sense . the point of this was we were to have sympathy for him cause he was put through crap and he met waller who made it worse. but there are time's I do want to deck him repeatedly and the fact team arrow fallow his example with his bad habits he picked up( from his parent's and waller)doesn't help them as well .

I do like alot the show regardless. there's alot of cool stuff to see. but say you were working near people like this or they are supposedly protecting your city and lives were on the line . hmmmmm. and that's the big issue when it effect's the people they are supposed to be protecting.

There's alot of interesting things with the show. and do understand making mistake's. but when it get's too over selfishness or when they should know better ..... . with common sense things. but I can't I like them as heroes. And starting to look like as people too I think the issue is some of the bad habit's the writer's like to give character's . they over exaggerate them to the point where it's a bit too much
while with other show 's they have the right amount and they know where they're from the jump which what was done with show like the shield.

With the exceptions of a few and that's Sara(mius what she did to her sister pre island) and thea and Diggle(hopefully he doesn't fallow them too far in farther then he already has). where arrow involved .but here it's over board as far as bad habits or thing's people have say they were the type be drunk or worse . they take to a level where can stand the character's any more and the trow out the consequences too.

I'm hoping the flash doesn't fall there to this level ether .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"