Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

Quite frequently, actually. I have Spotify premium and it's the best application ever! I get these personalized (thank you algorithms!) playlists every week and I save a track or two. Two out my 86 playlists are exclusively for new music.

Do you have vinyls?

I have every record I've ever bought starting with the Eagles Hotel California up the last one I bought Metallica Garage Inc.

Are you having a good Friday, any plans for the weekend?

I'm having an awesome Friday! Just chilling, enjoying the weather (a cool night), some good music, comfy clothes (hobo style). I could get used to this.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No idea, my activities director is taking a nap right now. I assume something involving the mall or restaurants.

If you had the money to buy land in the United States, where would you purchase?

I have no idea why, tho'! But most probably Texas or something like that. I have this crazy idea of having a small ranch, some animals and stuff. But i also want to have access to the city.

Whose dirtiest secrets would you like to have access to?

The Mossad, those guys seem like they know a lot of nasty stuff. My first thought was the Vatican but I really don't want to know what they're hiding it would just creep me out.

About how far away would you guess is the closest intelligent alien life from us?

The Mossad, those guys seem like they know a lot of nasty stuff. My first thought was the Vatican but I really don't want to know what they're hiding it would just creep me out.

About how far away would you guess is the closest intelligent alien life from us?
Maybe a few thousand galaxies away.

How much do you spend on clothes per month?

I'm in a tight budget right now, so ZERO for the last 6 months or so.

What do you think about psychologists?

It's an inexact science due to what little we do know of the physical workings of the brain and the corresponding psychological/emotional reactions. This is one organ than can be easily screwed up and like with prescribed drugs for psych disorders it's trial and error meanwhile the patient is left twisting in the wind while the meds are being fine-tuned. It's a mess.

Know anyone with multiple personalities?

No, not really. Like the horror movie? Fragmented, I believe it's the name.

Do you feel relieved that guys "don't have to" keep up with women's beauty routines?

Yes, huge bonus yay guys! I've seen the work that my GF does and that's enough to tire me out just watching, no thank you Ma'am!

From a female perspective do guys have it easy having a wang and marbles?

Of course! You guys:
  • Pee easily... You just stand and aim. We have to "learn" how to pee without touching the toilet!!! If you are drunk, may the toilet gods be with you, sis.
  • You don't have to wax your sensitive area, whereas we are expected to be "clean", and that extends to your rear. Brazilian style. Deep Brazilian style.
  • You don't bleed every month, don't have cramps, don't have mad cravings or mood swings.
  • You don't have to worry about cellulitis or stretch marks.
  • You don't have to worry about your boobs: if they are up and look amazing, or hanging low.
  • You will never understand how maddening it is not to be able to replicate your cat eye line! When you fav mascara is suddenly dry or you chip your freshly painted nails...
Why do guys don't really like that women wear makeup? Like... Dramatic looks.

I don't mind it if it's an occasion to dress up, but on the daily I don't care for heavily made up look, I like natural-ish... I guess because we think it's false advertising.

Why can't women put their brain on low power mode and just sit and zone out?

A very good one, at that time: all black which was a nice touch. Black CPU (?) and wide monitor. I'm not super greedy with technology, I like it, I enjoy it but I really don't care... As long as I can get the internet going, I'm ok with that.

Do you think brain transplant is possible? And we "don't know" about it?

Publicly- no there's no way. Off the books at a government Black Site- mmmmaybe...?

Who is the sexiest person in your country?

Axis and Allies, but I rarely get anyone to play it with me, it takes an unholy amount of time and generates more salt than Monopoly.

What really makes you salty, like pure sodium fueled rage salty?

Everything (?) I have little patience, really. But what really pisses me off is people being plain stupid or not being able to make any decision.

You have been cloned, how do we know it's you and not your soulless clone?

I have my own secret hand gesture I've always done for silly things since I was very little, I whisper it in your ear and then have him try it, if he can't then pewpewpew!

Now that fellows like Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan are gone whom do you believe is the smartest person alive at the moment?

After my mum? :p mmm, that's a tough question. Maybe the "new" smart person doesn't necessarily have to be a freaking genius with numbers, maybe the smartest person, today, would be someone who thinks smart. Someone who has fresh ideas and a revolutionary thinking.

Do you think we will learn something meaningful from this catastrophe?

Yes indeed, we will learn exactly how horrible people can be, how stupid our governments are, and how strong the rest of us are when we support each other and work together to get through this mess.

If you were to grow a garden what would you plant?

All kinds of trees!

Would you ever relocate? And where would you do it?

That would be entirely up to the GF, if I had my druthers this is the last best place and they'd have to carry me out in a body bag. On the off chance I decide to relocate due to unforeseen circumstances then Ireland is for me.

Hey listen, maybe I should go get some donuts, what do you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"