Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

Just like before! I don't think that things will change too much. That's in our nature, we hardly learn.

How was your weekend?

Quiet and uneventful, took off the screens and put the storm windows up, had a couple good lads deliver 6 cords of wood, so I'm set.

Does one's favorite color reflect one's attitude/personality?

Mmm, nah. I don't think so! I mean (in a narrow-minded line of thinking), if we label everyone who loves "black" as emo/angry/depressed people, you will have to label me as emo/angry/depressed, as well, and we both know that Donkey here is not any of those labels (Well, I have my special days during the month).

Which physical treat of women you happen to like the most? Not in a horny way, if possible. Don't get us banned :p

As someone that prefers only transwomen, I can say I admire the one area in which women excel over trans and that is in their natural ability to grow --on average-- really amazing breasts. I would challenge the great plastic surgeons of the world to come up with a more natural looking version so no one has to suffer the "bolt on" look of artificial ones.

If you could write a book and have it published, what genre would you choose and what demographic would you aim at?

Oh, I think I could write a very dramatic novel (the aliens know that I love dramatic novels - only in novels not in real life) and I would aim at ladies in their 30s/mid-30s.

Who is/was your fav person?

My Grandmother, one of the most selfless charitable people ever put on this crusty planet. Took kids in from families destroyed by the great depression and raised them to be awesome people, drove a school bus and took darn good care of every single kid - made sure they had a solid lunch and clothes if need be, an admin aide to 3 state governors, met with Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Nixon and then opened a grocery store and then retired and ran a pharmacy for the next 15 years... all having never been to high school. They just don't make them like that anymore.

Who's someone from your area that you admire?

If I get to choose freely, I must say: my father. If it weren't for him and his willingness to progress, nothing would be like it is now. My grandfather used to collect bottles from the street and sell them and after he died, my father was the one who provided for my grandma and his sister. He's a hard-worker.

What would you like to ask to your parents but never got the guts to do it?

Nothing, my parents are oddly progressive in that they answered every question I ever had, I can't vouch for the veracity of every answer but I'll take their word for it. And I'm a curious cat if I get an itch I'm asking a question no matter what the topic.

Would you say that breakfast is typically your largest meal of the day or your smallest meal of the day?

No, not really! Some coffee (with milk) and a toast or two with some cream cheese (may or may not add some jam over it).

Do you miss meat?

I miss some types of meat, chicken and turkey I miss a lot but the red meats not at all, I know too much about pork so that's a blessing to drop like a hot rock.

Is there some place you've wanted to go but haven't had the time or money?

Of course! The whole world!!! Time is not a problem, money is.

Do you trust your gut?

For the most part yes, usually my first instinct is right on the money. Not to say there hasn't been a few times it's been way off, that's the breaks though you win some you lose some.

If you could go to a rummage sale, what would you look for?

Nothing and everything. I don't like secondhand objects because of the "good/bad energy" thing (I think I may have told you about it) but I'll check for fancy-vintage glasses, wine/champagne glasses or something like that.

What have YOU bought in a rummage sale?

Comic books, old cassettes of bands I liked in school, Hot Wheels cars I was missing in a set, etc.

What color looks best with your favorite color?

Well, it depends because I wear lots of black so, basically, any color would look ok.

Do you smile or just smirk?

Make better decisions in the moment using the wisdom of people that have more life experience than you do, chances are you'll have an easier time. Trouble is learning that lesson is painful and potentially catastrophic.

Close your eyes, with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The elevator, the tv, the neighbor talking in the hall, some construction sounds.

If you get bored of a tv show, do you bother to watch it anyways? Just for the sake of finishing it?

Depends on the show, some I'll gut it out to find the gems in the garbage, others I'll drop like a hot rock once I can sense it's become scheiße.

You paid to get into the movie, you paid a lot for popcorn and soda and candy, but the movie sucks, you walk out right away?

Yes, absolutely! Last year they were playing "The Shining" for Halloween (although we don't celebrate it) and I decided to go and get a little scare but instead I got bored. I watched it when I was 16/18 and I though it was amazeballs. Well, I was wrong.

Do you find it annoying when someone starts singing a song but they DO NOT KNOW the effing lyrics and they just sing the last words?

If it's one of those songs you can't get out of your mind yes I get very annoyed, that's borderline mind control.

Aliens want the defense codes for the planetary shield so they can take over, do you give it to them or resist their mild telepathy to take it out of your mind?

I think I'll try to resist since I don't like being told what to do.

Do you believe Big Foot is real?

I think something is out there but probably not what people think it is, something primitive and elusive.

Do you personally think Angels are out there walking (or flying) on the Earth?

Yes, but here's the thing: I don't think they're those winged naked guys. More like troubled souls.

Do you feel that sometimes the world keeps spinning but you are like in an eternal "pause"?

Not exactly a pause, more like I went down a side trail and I dunno what the feck happened.

When do you think was your personal Golden Age when things were the best for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"