Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

27 states in the USA, 10 Provinces in Canada, 4 states in Mexico, 6 states in Germany, and 5 prefectures in Japan.

What is the smallest country you would like to visit?

Monaco.

Have you met any celebrities?

Maybe, but not a worldwide celebrity. And never asked for a pic or an autograph. Does it count like a yes?

What can you do for hours and hours and never get bored?

Ride roller coasters.

Have you ever swam with dolphins?

No, never! If anything touches me under water I automatically lose it. Imagine what it would do to me to swim with those dudes... and people shouldn't be bothering them.

You are given this unknown award, for whichever reason, who would you like to thank?

Me Mum & Dad for making me far more superior than anyone else nominated for this award.

You need to vote someone off the island, who shall it be?

The popular girl, can't stand her phony voice.

You have been hired to "laugh" and "clap" at a live show. Which show is it?

Saturday Night Live, pretty much the only way I'd ever laugh and clap would be if they paid me... a lot!

Do you invest in alternate currency like Bitcoin, gold, or stocks?

Not at the moment but I'd buy US dollars.

Is there anything that you buy in your country but it is expressed in a foreign currency? (We buy our houses in US dollars, for example, and that's not our local currency).

I guess technically when I'm visiting family in US I pay for things with Canadian money, if that counts, Montana and Idaho appreciate Canadian tourists so it's all good.

What is the most common trait of the men in your country that you admire?

Both love and hate: they're smooth talkers. They are (apparently) very confident and some have great b**ties.

Most recurrent dream?

I'm sleeping in bed at my old place and I wake up to smells of smoke and there is a bright red flickering outside my window, at this point I usually wake up sweating bullets in a panic searching for signs of a fire anywhere. Happens a couple times a month on average.

What are 5 things you are proud to say you know how to do?

1. Lemon pie (from scratch) - although baking is not my forte.
  2. Fix some things around the flat - I just make sure to stay away from electrical stuff.
  3. Jewelry (these are some of my creations):
Screenshot_20201022-142149.jpg Screenshot_20201022-142206.jpg Screenshot_20201022-142214.jpg

4. Recycle old furniture.
5. Draw a box in a 45° perspective. And intervene the box (add/delete full and empty spaces)

Ever felt curious about God?

I was raised Seventh Day Adventist, I think I got the whole concept. What cheeses me off and drives me insane is Organized Religion run by corrupt scumbags who are only in it for the power and the money, feck those moneyfeckers!! Literally anything touched by humans gets corrupted into oblivion and I want nothing of it.

Have you considered joining the Dark Side? We have cookies. :cool:

Which kind of cookies? Oh, doesn't matter. Ok, I'm on my way.

Ever scared yourself (both in a positive/negative way)? As in "I had no idea I could say those things / feel those things"?

Oh yeah, a little while back I scared myself nearly to death.

What's the smallest town you've been to that you didn't want to leave?

The smallest, compared to mine? London. Really small, gorgeous city, looks like a painting: Bologna (Italy) you can tour the city -on foot, of course- in a day.

Why did you decide to live away from the city?

I've lived in big cities a few times, Atlanta, Tokyo, San Diego, and I just don't have the mentality for it, I need peace and quiet and space and you can't get that with a buncha people loitering around everywhere.

What’s one subject that makes you feel uncomfortable?

Money.

If you could change your first name what would you change it to?

I've always like Alexander... it's great.

How frugal are you with your money, do you have spending sprees or treat others to a meal?

The last few (2-3) years were somehow difficult for me and my budget, we were in a very tight and awkward situation :p. I'd recently moved out from my parents house (it was about time) and I made a few epic mistakes but now I'm doing much better.

By February/March I should be done with my credit cards debts, for once and for all. If I were able to get rid of them, I would! But I can't.

Do you "believe" in past lives?

No.

Just by guessing, how far back would you have to go to determine when Humans evolved to the current package from the old busted Neanderthal model?

I'm sorry, that's too much information to process. Excuse me if I don't get back to you shortly :p

Well, I never thought of that before so I'm gonna need more time.

How do you react when GF is not sure about what to eat but whatever you say is a NO?

After the 3rd "no I'm not in the mood for that" I just say "No worries, I'll surprise you" and make something really good, usually works out, once she smells it cooking it unlocks her craving.

What Breakfast Club character would you be?

A little bit like the nerd kid.

Would you eat a candy that doesn't belong to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"