Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

I've been thinking about this question for a long time, really, and I came to the conclusion that it took the "easy recovery" factor from me. I can deal with many situations but there are a few from which I cannot longer recover fast enough, like: disappointment.

Fear is now a real thing. The fact that I'm lying in my bed and thinking how many good years do I have to become a mum, to have a family of my own.

Are You Proud Of What You’re Doing With Your Heart And Time Right Now?

No not 100%, but this is a rebuilding period and if I'm going to do this right I'm not going to throw myself into something before I have all my ducks in a row.

What are your requirements for someone to have captured your heart?

I'm almost too loyal to my friends and or family for my own good, I will do almost anything for them, I love that and at the same time it frustrates me because I can't seem to stop. Along with my imagination, that I love without any reserve.

What are your thoughts on celebrities publicly announcing their coming out LGBT+ for attention?

I don't think they're calling the attention directly to them, but to the whole community. Unfortunately, they are still struggling to be accepted, many of them have trouble accepting who they really are!

If you had to make an alias, what would your name be?

Aleksander (Sasha) Teodorovich Berezovsky, I totally don't already have papers for that.

What Psychological concept describes you best?

There's a lot of different concepts, mental and physical, for instance Carnism where people support the consumption of animal products, especially meat. Or Ecstasy, the total involvement with an object of interest characterized by diminished awareness of other objects or the total lack of the awareness of surroundings. Category:Psychological concepts - Wikipedia

Oh, I have found this: Maslow's hierarchy of needs (Maslow's hierarchy of needs - Wikipedia), which I happen to agree with. I'll read the whole article in a while, thank you for that!

There's a pyramid with different needs: basic needs, safety needs, social belonging, self-esteem, self-actualization, transcendence.

When you were little, what did you want to be?

I desperately wanted to be left alone, like I would daydream that I was the only person left on Earth, no one else they were just gone, I thought about all the things I would do, this was my one desire well into my 20s.

What do you envision the end of the world to be?

More or less something like this... just 10 times worst.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done on a date?

A double date night sometime after my 16th birthday was a series of strange events starting with a proposal from a girl my friend brought along, sitting in the car waiting for them to get drinks from the liquor store she got in and asked me if I wanted to go somewhere and we could sex it up... turned her down. We drove out to a spot the kids went for keggers and my guy got his truck down in there easy but my first car was a beater and i had to park up on the ridge. An hour later the sheriff rolls in lights and sirens we scatter I'm running up the hill with my girl and accidentally bump her in a bunch of thorn bushes tearing what appeared to be a very expensive coat, my bad. We rendezvous back at his house and we're chilling on the porch and I lose my balance and fall off the porch rail onto my skull, I wake up in the ER with 27 stitches and a view of one of the prettiest nurses I've ever seen. My friends ditched me for a house party across town but I'm fine in the hospital bed, the nurse comes back later in the night and gives me a handy because she felt sorry for me. Kind of a rollar coaster night.

It's your sibling's wedding, and you have to write something nice in their wedding letter, what would you write?

That he's a good guy and deserves the world.

Now, I have a more important question: WHERE'S MY FRIEND?

Here and there, home and away, over yonder and through the looking glass.

How would you summarize the world in the last three months?

Sure, why not? First came the "little" chaos caused by this virus, then Mother Nature decided to whoop Texas' as* with heavy storms/cold/snow, then we had the SHH awards (I was one of the "it girl" nominees, didn't win and that's ok) and then now... we are waiting for the vaccine: some already got them, some others didn't. Et voila!

What's the weather like in Dublin or wherever you were at?

Usually in the 7 to 10 c range, very mild and comfortable given the season, little bit of rain frequently, cloudy most of the time but when the sun came out it was amazing.

Let;s say you were the It Girl, what would 'It' be?

Well, according to SpiderFan: "What "It" is is something no one can define, but you know it when you see "it." This award commemorates the lady on here who you think had that "it" factor going for them this year (2020)!"

Sounds a nice "it" to have.

If you were to be nominated for an award, which one would it be? Or which category?

I could be nommed for the Community Diner Patron Award, and BlueHarvest would win it every year.

What food factory would you like to visit and get free samples from?

Winter Solstice, essentially it's like Christmas but with less rituals and more revelry.

Could China become a full fledged superpower within this decade?

Absolutely. Hope it doesn't happen tho'.

What small thing annoys you to an irrational degree?

When people around me talk about bathroom stuff or stuff involving blood and guts, I have an unusually high functioning imagination and that stuff creeps me the feck out.

Do Seasonal changes effect your mental state to the degree that you have physical problems of any kind?

No, I can deal with the 4 seasons just ok but I do get some physical problems such as: rush/hives when I go out for walks during summer/spring because of the polen and flying sh*t.

If I could talk with your pet, what do you think would it tell me about you?

"My Human is good boy, gives me tasty noms and throws the ball and stick very far. Tugs on rope without hurting teeth, takes us on walkies where the good smells are, and gives best head pats."

Who are 3 currently famous people that are going to make you sad when they join the Infinite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"