Ask Your Nerd Trivia Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johny Stompanato..you're right!

Impressive! I reckon not a lot of people knows about that little tidbit,

Mark Lenard. He's Spock's father, a Romulan Cmder in Balance of Terror and he was a Klingon in Star Trek The Motion Picture.

I am going to get the spelling wrong, but it's Johnny Stompano I think. He was Lana Turner's boyfriend for a while. Then her daughter stabbed and killed him, right?

:bow:
I bow to your (amazing) knowledge sir...

Last edited:
Here is one:

Many of the pieces of equipment that Dr. Mcoy used on TOS (hypo sprays, hand held lazer scalpel ect.) were actually what kind of off the shelf household items one would find around the dinner table?
Spice containers

On the TV show I believe that was Omega Supreme. That episode is also notable because it's a retcon of the Consrtuctacon's origins. When first introduced they were built on Earth by Megatron and the Decepticons. But in the episode with Omega Supreme they are shown on Cybertron MILLIONS of years in the past.

Most impressive Krypton!!!

Here is one:

Many of the pieces of equipment that Dr. Mcoy used on TOS (hypo sprays, hand held lazer scalpel ect.) were actually what kind of off the shelf household items one would find around the dinner table?

I believe a lot of those were salt and pepper shakers. IIRC Gene Roddenberry wanted futuristic looking condiment holders on the show. But when his people came back with them, some looked too good, i.e. unrecognisable and he decided to have some of them dressed and used as props for McCoy.

In less than how many parsecs did the Millennium Falcon make the Kessel run?

And another... Just to get off of Star Trek and Star Wars.

What is the secret of Soylent Green?

Last edited:
Who played George Taylor? And what is the last thing he saw in the first movie of the series that character is in?

11.5 parsecs, however in the movie Solo says he made it in "less than 12 parsecs".

Consumption of humans.

Less than 20 parsecs.
It's made of people !

Who played George Taylor? And what is the last thing he saw in the first movie of the series that character is in?

Charlton Heston and the toppled remains of the Statue of Liberty.

Which character did Magneto almost kill in the Asteroid M story arc? And, how did he almost kill said character?

Wolverine and ripping Adamantium out with his powers.

What was Johnny Depps first role and what famous actor did he go with to see about getting a job in the movie but didn't actually plan to audition for?

Wolverine and ripping Adamantium out with his powers.

What was Johnny Depps first role and what famous actor did he go with to see about getting a job in the movie but didn't actually plan to audition for?

I think his first was in the first Nightmare on Elm Street movie. Is that right? As for the famous actor part I have no clue

Yes and here's a hint, the actor had a prominent part in the remake a few years back.

Here's one. Name the three films that two former Governors have co-starred in.

The same two or different ones?

Dang, I can only think of two movies they were in, I had to IMDB the last one and it's obscure. I don't remember that at all.

They're going to need a hint, Hotwire.

Oh and it's Batman and Robin, Ventura was the guard in Arkham who made fun of Freeze or whatever

What actor played a role in Xena, Lord of the Rings, and Star Trek?

Who played Zeus in Hercules: The Legendary Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"