Ask Your Nerd Trivia Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

random_havoc

The Golden Guardian
Reaction score
Okay, my best friend (who is an uber nerd like many of us) is getting married and for his bachelor party I'm making multiple rounds of nerd jeopardy.

So I thought my fellow Hypesters could have fun and I'll get some good nerd questions to use at the same time!
ADDED: to keep things going after you answer a question post one of your own :)
Questions ranging from relatively easy to tough but still possible are good (or in Jeopardy terms, $100-$500 questions)

To start the ball rolling:

(Obviously no using Google. Honour system)

What was the name of the character played by Bill Murray in Ghostbusters?

Last edited:
It's Rock-Paper-Scissors, and he added Lizard and Spock, and the show didn't invent that.

Now I feel pedantic.

What was the address of Freddy Kruegers house in the Nightmare on Elm Street movies?

What was the number of the platform on Bespin Cloud City where they allowed the Millennium Falcon to land??

I don't have the answer, but that is the best nerdy question I've heard. :p

What was the number of the platform on Bespin Cloud City where they allowed the Millennium Falcon to land??

Which character was introduced by J.M Dematties in Justice League comics leading to Justice League International?

I bet Aziz cheated & googled it. :oldrazz:

What was the number or designation where Princess Leia was being held in aboard the Death Star?

Does it have to be all Star Wars/Star Trek related? Come on people, I know you're better than this.

Like the Cell designation?

I was pretty much just talking to Duke Magukes :D

How many races of Elves are there in the Lord of the Rings lore?

In Superman: The Movie (1978) what's Superman's reason for showing up when Lois interviews him for the first time?

According to Mr. Freeze in Batman and Robin, what killed the dinosaurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"