• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Homecoming ASM3 Coming in 2018; Sinister Six Coming in 2016! - Part 1

I just find ready very boring most of the time. I even have a few sports books that I have only read a little bit of. So maybe at some point I will go though all five hundrend and how ever many issues are in that thing I bought but it may take a long long time lol.

If you don't read them, I'll gladly accept that DVD.

:cwink:

Do you have a favorite issue in the amazing spider man comics?

There's literally too many to choose from. I'm a huge fan of the comics so I would have to write you an essay or two :funny:

Remind me to get back to you on that one.

On a side note, I still encourage you to read them. If you think you love Spider-Man right now, the comics will only fuel your fan hood more.

Yeah man, you have no idea what you're missing! There are a bunch of stories you have no idea about but really should!

There's literally too many to choose from. I'm a huge fan of the comics so I would have to write you an essay or two :funny:

Remind me to get back to you on that one.

On a side note, I still encourage you to read them. If you think you love Spider-Man right now, the comics will only fuel your fan hood more.

LOL while that is why I just asked you what your favorite issues is form amazing spider man and not all time has that makes it a little bit easier. How about this out the different spider man siears what ones is your favorite? Amazing spider man, 2009, nori ect. While yeah that is why I figured I would get that dvd because I have alrease loved the cartoon, video games and movies and I figured that would be a good way to get some of the comics with out spending all of my money lol. The dvd I got for like $50 so that means 50 for like 560 issues so like 10 cents a pice. If you went out and bought all of them it would cost way way more and I know some are worth a lot has they are hard to find. I am going to eat dinner and after maybe read a issue or 2. I think I only read though issue 4 so far.

LOL while that is why I just asked you what your favorite issues is form amazing spider man and not all time has that makes it a little bit easier. How about this out the different spider man siears what ones is your favorite? Amazing spider man, 2009, nori ect. While yeah that is why I figured I would get that dvd because I have alrease loved the cartoon, video games and movies and I figured that would be a good way to get some of the comics with out spending all of my money lol. The dvd I got for like $50 so that means 50 for like 560 issues so like 10 cents a pice. If you went out and bought all of them it would cost way way more and I know some are worth a lot has they are hard to find. I am going to eat dinner and after maybe read a issue or 2. I think I only read though issue 4 so far.

Even The Amazing Spider-Man has 700 issues. That's still quite a lot to choose from :funny:

Generally though, as I've mentioned on this board before, I'm an old soul so I still haven't enjoyed any other series as much as I enjoyed the original The Amazing Spider-Man. I guess it's because I was little and my uncle, a huge father-figure in my life, handed me a few issues of it to read. It's stuck with me ever since.

However, 2099 is up there as well along with USM, in my opinion. What I also love about Spider-Man is how many options you have with graphic novels and other adaptations. I would also highly recommend Spider-Man: Blue by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.

How did you get the DVD for $50? I saw it for around $350 on Amazon?

Keep at it and keep me posted!

Even The Amazing Spider-Man has 700 issues. That's still quite a lot to choose from :funny:

Generally though, as I've mentioned on this board before, I'm an old soul so I still haven't enjoyed any other series as much as I enjoyed the original The Amazing Spider-Man. I guess it's because I was little and my uncle, a huge father-figure in my life, handed me a few issues of it to read. It's stuck with me ever since.

However, 2099 is up there as well along with USM, in my opinion. What I also love about Spider-Man is how many options you have with graphic novels and other adaptations. I would also highly recommend Spider-Man: Blue by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.

How did you get the DVD for $50? I saw it for around $350 on Amazon?

Keep at it and keep me posted!

Based off the USM game I would think that it would be pretty cool. While amazing spider man is the classic spider man so maybe that is why you love it the most to. While I kept a eye on it for around on amazon and for a long time it was like 200. Ok I just looked it was acctruly 70 not 50 when I decied to pull the trigger and get the dvd but still not bad for the whole complete amazing spider man comic sieras and still a lot cheeper then buying all of them. Between all the spider man siears not counting when he has appeard in other comics like xmen and stuff any idea of many issues there are? I know it would be sever thousand.

Based off the USM game I would think that it would be pretty cool. While amazing spider man is the classic spider man so maybe that is why you love it the most to. While I kept a eye on it for around on amazon and for a long time it was like 200. Ok I just looked it was acctruly 70 not 50 when I decied to pull the trigger and get the dvd but still not bad for the whole complete amazing spider man comic sieras and still a lot cheeper then buying all of them. Between all the spider man siears not counting when he has appeard in other comics like xmen and stuff any idea of many issues there are? I know it would be sever thousand.

You should definitely give it a go :up:

As I said, I'm old-school when it comes to a lot of things, so I enjoy the original The Amazing Spider-Man a lot.

Well, now I'm going to do the same. I paid $60 just for just for Marvel Masterworks: The Amazing Spider-Man vol #1-3. That covers somewhere around 33 issues so you definitely got a tremendous deal.

Do you mean when has he appeared as a guest in comics for other superheroes? If that's what you mean, I'm actually not sure if Spidey has ever been portrayed like that at all.

There have been, however, a lot of issues with him and other superheroes in his own comics.

You should definitely give it a go :up:

As I said, I'm old-school when it comes to a lot of things, so I enjoy the original The Amazing Spider-Man a lot.

Well, now I'm going to do the same. I paid $60 just for just for Marvel Masterworks: The Amazing Spider-Man vol #1-3. That covers somewhere around 33 issues so you definitely got a tremendous deal.

Do you mean when has he appeared as a guest in comics for other superheroes? If that's what you mean, I'm actually not sure if Spidey has ever been portrayed like that at all.

There have been, however, a lot of issues with him and other superheroes in his own comics.

Yes that is what I mean hasn't he crossover and been in a few xmen and fantastic four comics or something?

So if I understand this correctly there have been 700 amazing spider man comics and between all the comics there have been a told of like 2770 issues of spider man wow!

Pretty much.

That's why they're awesome to read. It's almost guaranteed there's an arc you haven't read, so you can pick up a different issue and try to get caught up in that particular series.

I know that. I meant I hope he buys some comics because he has no idea what he's missing

I know that. I meant I hope he buys some comics because he has no idea what he's missing

While right now I am going to go though the dvd I have of the amazing spider man comics. It is like 550 issues or something and I have only read like 4 issues so far so that should keep me besy for a while and maybe after I go though those I will try to find some another ones.

i hope you do and be sure to read other comics as well. you don't want to miss them:)

Tbh I'm starting to get over TASM 3 not being 2016, you guys have no idea how bad it hurt when they announced the 2018 date :( :(

I'm sure Peter will be mid college in TASM 3 too! :(

But from now on I'm looking at the positive side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"