Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (Vita)

this was a great game, so people who don't have a vita should take it, if they like the serie. Aveline is a way more interesting character than Connor is actually.

• Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD Rings In The New Year With January Release

News
    on Oct 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM 2,530 Views
    ps3-icon.png

The Vita installment of Assassin's Creed: Liberation is coming to PlayStation 3 in January.
    ... More
source:GI

So what was the verdict for this game? I'm thinking of picking the HD version on the PS3 with the AC4 Season pass but I want to know how it compares to the console version. I figure that they will make some changes to the controls to make it better for the DS3. I haven't played the extra Aveline stuff that comes with AC4, but looking at some of the graphics that I've seen, while it looks better than the Vita version, the character models don't look up to par with even the older AC games.

The game isnt out yet so no one can answer those questions for you. I hope there's a Plus sale on it when it comes out.

Well I was talking about the Vita version, and what people who played it thought about that in terms of story and gameplay.

And if you get the AC4 season pass, you get $5 off the pre-order for this. It's not great, but for $35, you'd be getting a complete game, as well as a DLC expansion with another assassin in Freedom Cry and some other goodies.

Oh my bad. I thought you were wondering how the upgraded HD version is.

After the Uncharted 3 Season Pass, I tend to not do those anymore. Im not really heavy into the multiplayer, so I'll just stick to getting the SP DLC that comes out if it works out to be cheaper.

I liked the vita version. Very engaging story, and Aveline is a better protagonist thant Connor was. The maps are not huge, but are big enough, the mission are interesting enough. I had a great time with this one.

Assassin's Creed: Liberation comparison screens showcase HD graphical leap

(2 hours ago)

Ubisoft has released a set of new screenshots showing off a noticeable bump in graphical quality between the 2012 PlayStation Vita release of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation and the upcoming Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD, due for release next week via Xbox Live Arcade, the PlayStation Network, and Steam.

Liberation's character models, in particular, are better-defined in the HD version, and once-barren backgrounds are now packed with detail. Ubisoft previously announced that Liberation HD also boasts a reworked campaign and a collection of new bonus missions.

Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD will be priced at $19.99 when it hits consoles and PC platforms on January 15.Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD (Comparison)

source:Joystiq

Looking forward to playing this on PS3. I pre-purchased it for $5 off because of the ACIV season pass.

Reviews

Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD Review

The swamps of New Orleans make the jump to HD in this former Vita exclusive.
Synopsis: they fought for liberation in assassin's Creed liberation HD. Cool Female assassin but it's just a high res port(no added new features) their already too many assassins creed games out there already

more details elaborated in the video it's self

Marissa_80x45.jpg
Marissia's score 6.0Shaun's Score 6.0

source :EPD.TV/ROTR

hmmm the same was said of resident evil revelations about making the world more explorable and new area's to investigate as a new features instead of just a port of the same of what was already there. and this was by other people, not these two . and it wasn't all from the same place Oh well..

Just see if you like it for your selves .

Last edited:
This game is pretty short though it took me like 2 weeks because I was busy. There weren't a lot of side things to do and a lot of the missions were short. The map is small. Louisana looked okay though the other two locations looked good. I liked that there were 3 "versions" of Aveline.

I couldn't really get into the story which is always the case when it comes to this franchise, but this one definitely has one of the least interesting stories in the franchise. I felt indifferent with Aveline, there was just no spark. I liked that Connor appeared here but his interaction with Aveline was a non event. The ending was kinda lame. I was expecting something more exciting for the final missions but nope. It really felt like a side Assassin's Creed game. The missions were pretty easy. Though there was this very long mission in ichu. I died like ten times in the canoe, the swimming was annoying, lots of climbing and the puzzle was so confusing.

My other problems: I didn't like using the canoe, it doesn't move smoothly. Aveline swims quite slow. I can't really kill the witness without its pals attacking me. The DNA tracker looked bad. There weren't a lot of side stuffs to earn money, and I finished the game without purchasing all the upgrades, weapons and watches simply because I didn't have enough money. I didn't really use the trading menu, I just wasn't interested into it.

Overall, this is the worst Ac game I've played. But considering, it was originally a handheld game, I guess its not so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"