The Order: 1886

Just picked this up, appreciate it's been out a long time, and was a PS4 launch game and haven't gone far so far, but what I have experienced is quality. Atmospheric and gloriously detailed, quality voice acting and beautifully presented with a decent story.

I'd heard a lot of 'indifferent' talk about this game but I can't see any of those problems or issues with the game. I can why some were not taken with it, it doesn't fit into one or any game genre or type and it can't be pinned down and steam-punk isn't for everyone.

It actually wasnt a launch game. Came out in 2015, almost a year and a half after the PS4 was out

It actually wasnt a launch game. Came out in 2015, almost a year and a half after the PS4 was out

Oh okay, I'd just perhaps in my head, put the timing off it at the front end of it's launch. I like it, whenever it came out.

well I got it for cheap I think I paid like 14 bucks for it used at a store in LA that sold used games

Thisgame àlways intrigued me, but I heard it has a 4 hour story campaign and withso manyother games to buy. I would just be disappointed.

This was a great game. It has a great story and is really just a straight up one player story driven game. It's a crime it didn't get a sequel.

This was a great game. It has a great story and is really just a straight up one player story driven game. It's a crime it didn't get a sequel.

Yeah, i really have a soft spot for the game because it was visual fantastic, the setting is cool and it didnt mess around, it was a single player cover shooter.

But sadly that was the downfall too i think...gameplay wise it didnt offer anything really.
It was the most boring cover shooter i have ever seen, it wasted incredible amounts of gameplay potential.

But god damn was it a cool setting.

Yeah, i really have a soft spot for the game because it was visual fantastic, the setting is cool and it didnt mess around, it was a single player cover shooter.

But sadly that was the downfall too i think...gameplay wise it didnt offer anything really.
It was the most boring cover shooter i have ever seen, it wasted incredible amounts of gameplay potential.

But god damn was it a cool setting.
I didn't think it was boring however I will admit I would've loved to have been able to explore the world more but I was more than happy with it having no side missions or anything extra. I would've liked a little bit more hand to hand combat though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"