The Dark Knight Atasteforthetheatrical.com?

the fact that there's a website makes it viral? :huh:

the fact that there's a website makes it viral? :huh:

the fact that it's not openly advertised to mainstream audiences makes it viral.

plus, it's in the style of all the websites from the viral campaign.

ok... fixin to leave right now!! be back with details!!

hopefully its the trailer and the prologue :p

Why not? Everything that has been done on this campaign has been linked to the internet somehow.
Because there isn't anything underground or outside of the mainstream about this one intended to reach a selected few. it's at the bottom of a lobby poster, intended to reach everyone.

I also dig how the viral site actually references the bootlegged trailer:

"Sunday. It’s what you have been waiting for! Sure, you can see it on display, but beginning this Sunday, you can take it home for your very own!"

:hoboj: :up:

LOL! I love that bold statement you post of what the site said. But when I first open it before I got here, I figure it has to do with the trailer. And the fact there is a pic of a trailer people live in, it wouldn't surprise me if it what it is. Sunday surely can't come!! :grin:

i hope they put it up in hd on the ps3 so i can watch it on my hdtvvvvv in 1080p like the teaser :: droools:::::

I just watched the crappy version and am somewhat excited .Honestly the pictures really didn't get me that excited but the audio sounds great. I will be fully excited on Sunday to see it in all of it's high def glory.Saw the prologue today and that was all kinds of awesomeness!

I cannot wait to download the trailer on Sunday, and hopefully it will be in glorious HD as well!

"Room for 8 people. 28 if they're dismembered."

lol, dark sense of humor. :grin:

Pretty cool, trailer this Sunday! :brucebat::up:

Yes! Sunday! Earlier than I expected.

But what about the 28 people? Is that just a morbid joke or is there something more to it? Better be enough trailer for all of us!

Sunday can not come soon enough.

Wait, we dont knoe a time of when it will appear.

Maybe the "Enough for 8, 28 if dismembered" is the time is will appear.

8:28 pm on Sunday. - That is what I think

That'd be pretty sweet. God these viral sites make me feel stupid though. I never pick up on this stuff first. Or some never.

On the web page there is a hidden link to the gotham times. So I clicked it, but nothing was updated on the first page.

So I checked out all the pages and the only page that seemed to me, that was updated was the second page. Here is the link: http://www.thegothamtimes.com/page2.htm
The part with cleaning up the sewers and the camera servaillence.

Is that part of the newspaper new to anyone else?

Man this by far the best Marketing Campaign WARNER BROS. has ever done .

Because there isn't anything underground or outside of the mainstream about this one intended to reach a selected few. it's at the bottom of a lobby poster, intended to reach everyone.

I stand by what I said... it only reaches you if you care enough to unscramble the letters. ;)

I think that we will get the trailer at 8:28 on Sunday.

The phrase "Enough for 8, 28 if dismembered" - I think the Joker gave us the time that it will premeire.

Because the Joker did say that it would come on Sunday but he did not say what time.
So I think that it will come at 8:28. Those are the only numbers that are given on the site.

kinda surprised i'm the first (?) to point out that fin high edition is an anagram of high definition

Everyone knew that one. Its common sense to put those too together.

I realized that, but I figured everyone else knew that one too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"