The Dark Knight Atasteforthetheatrical.com?

So, it says Gotham classified at the top. Maybe that means this is the "funny pages" he was referring to?

I can't wait. The report said we'd have to wait til monday, but at least it's earlier than that.

I think that it will happen at 8:28pm

I got that from "Enough for 8, 28 dismembered"

Just think about it, the site gives us a day of when they will post the trailer but no time. I think the time is hidden.

8:28 pm. That is what I am banking on.

Hmmm, we'll have to wait and see.

I think it's the trailer... I mean, it's an ad for an actual trailer. What makes you guys think it'll be the prologue? High hopes? lol

I really hope they put the Trailer on Apple so I don't have to convert it to my Ipod and get it free on Itunes.

well this site is clearly the trailer. i don't think they could make it any more obvious

Someone on the TDK spoiler forum mentioned his movie theater received TDK teaser posters recently, with the phrase "atasteforthetheatrical" on the bottom next to the official site URL. http://atasteforthetheatrical.com is currently parked at GoDaddy, so it's possible it's a new viral site.

I dunno how to check if it's from 42 Entertainment, but someone here definitely knows so they're welcome to check it out if they want. It's just getting a little lost in this trailer excitement (which is well-warranted, btw :woot: )

yup that was me that posted it. i didnt get the new poster. i got the brick wall one. but im glad to be of some help

Very clever Mr. J, we know for sure that we'll get the trailer Sunday.

YIPIE!!!!!!:woot:

Say, will it be at 12:00 tomorrow night?

Hey everyone, just found the site, can't wait till sunday.
Does anyone know if there is any way to get my info into this game? (I.E. receving the emails from wb) Thank you in advance.

yup that was me that posted it. i didnt get the new poster. i got the brick wall one. but im glad to be of some help
Thanks!

Yeah, I guess we must have gotten it early since the page wasn't even up when we found the URL. :ninja:

my guess is that this gives us the prologue, and thedarkknight.com gives us the trailer

I really don't think the prologue will be "officially" released online. Since it was one of the few scenes shot in IMAX, and it's only being shown in selected IMAX theaters, it doesn't strike me as something they would shove on the web.

Thanks!

Yeah, I guess we must have gotten it early since the page wasn't even up when we found the URL. :ninja:

yeah i have friend that works at the movie theater here and i told her about the poster and she went in and looked for it then gave it to me (plus a cloverfield poster, it was awsome. then i noticed the thing at the bottom (you can see it at the bottom of the other joker poster in red). im happy that my info helped and was kind important :)

i just never thought of using it as a url, nice work

:boba:

you got the poster?? i want it!!

you got the two best posters right now! hate you.:hehe:

I'm pretty sure that this is the trailer. I think we'll eventually get an HD version of the prologue released online, but this isn't it, as many have previously stated this is obviously the trailer, though I wouldn't be surprised to see the prologue showing up on seeyouindecember.com, if it does come online I think it will come up there.

Something interesting to note:

There is an active link to the gotham times site on there. I think this hints that we'll be getting a new edition of the times up on Sunday as well.

That would be awesome if we got a new edition of the Gotham Times on Sunday. Remember the Joker said watch for the "funnies" that could be it. A Sunday edition of the Gotham Times, with a comics section...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"