The Dark Knight Rises TDK Sequel Teaser Viral?

There just seems to be too much in the picture for it to be believable. There are references to too many villains as if someone is trying to fit in all their ideas into a single image. It's a nice idea, but it's too well thought out.

Yeah.... it reveals too much for a teaser poster...

Agreed, and I think the viral thing wouldn't start out on an email message, but a website.... as said earlier. :p

The joker question mark is green and appears to be coming out of a pot for plants...(er, not a pot plant)

Poison Ivy reference possibly?

Nah, it is a cup of some liquid, like coffee or tea, you can see the reflection in the surface.

I see references to Two-Face, Killer Croc, Riddler, Joker, Ra's, Catwoman- but not the Penguin, Scarecrow or Freeze?

Wasnt the Iceburg Lounge mentioned in a viral marketing newspaper?

^Yes, an ad appeared for it in The Gotham Times.

in the poster i can see the reference to "IMbatman.com" and it´s parked with godaddy by Jason Parsley... just to know.

It would make sense to have a lite revealing image of what's to come in the next film. At lease we knew who the villian would be in TDK because of the end of BB. Now, we're left with nothing but a dead two-face to work off of.

Anyone else notice that destructive is spelled: destuctive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"