Atleast,i want a special Edition dvd of....

dutchmarvel

Civilian
Reaction score
Atleast,i want a special Edition dvd of....
You can vote for movie´s in the Poll if you want and saying from what other movie´s you like to see a SE.

I was excited when I saw it too. I'll be picking it up in Sept.

Kable24 said:
I was excited when I saw it too. I'll be picking it up in Sept.
Heres a more detailed aritcle,
http://www.davisdvd.com/news/news.html
http://www.davisdvd.com/news/news.html

A Nightmare On Elm Street

We have an update for New Line Home Entertainment's A Nightmare On Elm Street: Infinifilm Edition due on September 26th. We can now confirm that the 1984 horror classic will be released as a two-disc set featuring a brand new anamorphic widescreen transfer and new Dolby Digital 5.1 EX track. Bonus materials will include audio commentaries with director Wes Craven and star Robert Englund, a subtitled fact track, alternate endings, "Never Sleep Again," "The House That Freddy Built" and "Night Terrors" documentaries, Infinifilm branching video clips (accessible separately or during the film), "Freddy's Coming For You" trivia challenge and more. It also will be available in special packaging for a limited time. Retail is $26.99.

Jurassic Park, although I don't know if they already made a SE.

Gammy v.2

I like to see or there are people who want a SE of Indiana Jones,you think it is enough,then you don´t vote for that. I think it whas not much and have nothing against a new one or that people waiting till part 4 to making it. With a special Edition you can do difrent things,for example with The Godfather there can put the second movie on 1 disc (is Possible look to Lord of the Rings 3) and more extra´s and with Indiana DTS and more extra´s.

It is mabey possible that some of those movie´s are better on dvd avaible in on R1 or R2uk then elsewhere,but the moost of them not i believe and i like to see or there are other people who want a better version of the movie´s in the poll. (Of course it is also possible that R1 or R2uk want still a better version.) But it are example´s you can choose for other movie´s beside´s the Poll chooses.

Who the hell would want a special edition of 'Speed 2'?

Is Darkman even any good? I suspect it is, being directed by Sam Raimi (a God Among Directors) and starring Liam Neeson (one of my fav., if not fav., actors), but I never have watched it.

Iron Man said:
Is Darkman even any good? I suspect it is, being directed by Sam Raimi (a God Among Directors) and starring Liam Neeson (one of my fav., if not fav., actors), but I never have watched it.

It has a cult following but imo its not up to much.

At times its ok but mostly just a nasty little film that can be hard to watch.

Mothling said:
Lost In Translation

Ugh That movie was so boring, Scarlett Johnasson was good in it though.

I've liked Darkman since it came out. I was 12 at the time.

The first Sam Raimi film I saw, and it hooked me on Raimi and Bruce Campbell (though all he did was a Shemp at the end)

For those who don't know: Doing a Shemp means "a stand-in in a movie, used when the budget is all sucked up"

Out of that list I'd have to say Closer,I wish they left Natalie Portman's nude scene in but it was still a great movie,besides the dress was see through.

Waterworld. With the 176 minute DC.

Tim Burton collection would be cool.
Mad Max Trilogy Box. The 3 Disc Set which I have is quite poor. MM2 is even cutted in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"