Aunt May Attacked

theShape said:
he already saved ol' buzz cut in SM1. :up:

That may be so, but in SM1 (even with all his hard work) he didn't quite turn spidey into public enemy No. 1...

Not to mention there's a difference in GG smashing into the Bugle to get spidey's attention, and Venom just going to hurt JJJ because he's got a score to settle.

theShape said:
that's becoming redundant as well. but that's also part of the reason it's so hard for MJ and peter to be together -- she'll always be in danger. so it's semi-important.
I think Peter loves May more than MJ. After all, the death of his Uncle Ben got him into the Spider-Man business. I think if Venom were to kill/capture Aunt May, he would go absolutely crazy. That is what I am scared off....I think the next step for Aunt May is death. But it is what Spider-Man does...saving damsels in distress and figthing baddies. So, I am sure we will still see a lot of it in SM3.:up: I'm not against it as long as they change it from film to film like they have so far.

Syncos said:
personally, i think if Venom 'attacks' anyone, it should be JJJ. Afterall, if i'm not mistaken, he's got a grudge against him, too. I think it'd make a good dynamic if spidey had to save ol buzz cut.

yeah i agree aunt may has had enough crap and JJJ should get beat on a little, possibly with a doll from the SpiderMan Day parade.

ru8up75 said:
yeah i agree aunt may has had enough crap and JJJ should get beat on a little, possibly with a doll from the SpiderMan Day parade.
JJJ will have his day when they introduce Scorpion.

KevanG said:
I'd like to see something like that but Eddie only does the tounge thing behind May's back. When she turns to Peter he does obscene things with the tounge but when she turns back he's "Eddie" again :D

Any of you here Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans? There was a scene much like this between Spike, Angel and Joyce in the third season episode Lovers' Walk. It was freakin' brilliant, mostly due to James Marsters' acting. I'd love to see something like this in SM3.

Harry Osborn will go for aunt mays jugular

spider_man_2 said:
Any of you here Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans? There was a scene much like this between Spike, Angel and Joyce in the third season episode Lovers' Walk. It was freakin' brilliant, mostly due to James Marsters' acting. I'd love to see something like this in SM3.
Would help if you described it to us and related it to SM3.:up:

I posted that in reply to someone describing a scene where Brock would be in the kitchen with Aunt May when Peter comes over, and he keeps turning into Venom and making threatening faces and/or mock-licking her behind her back, reverting to Brock whenever she turned around.

In the BtvS episode I mentioned, Lovers' Walk, Spike (who is a mostly-bad vampire and maintained a shaky alliance with Buffy in the past) visits her mother while Buffy is out and befriends her over a cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows. In the meantime, Angel (another vampire, but a mostly-good one, and Buffy's beau) happens to walk by and sees Spike in the kitchen with Joyce, so he rushes to the porch trying to get in but can't, since vamps can only come inside once invited. Joyce is scared of Angel (long story, but the one she really shouldn't be trusting is Spike...) and tries to talk him into leaving, all the while Angel is staring at Spike as he mocks Joyce behind her back and even morphs into vamp face. Very funny scene, and it'd be great to see something similar in Spidey 3.

Hope I cleared that up.

I love those types of moments, when good guy knows that the person behind the other is evil and the bad guy taunts the good guy behind the oblivious persons back. I would have loved to see them do something like that in the first two spider-man movies.

spider_man_2 said:
I posted that in reply to someone describing a scene where Brock would be in the kitchen with Aunt May when Peter comes over, and he keeps turning into Venom and making threatening faces and/or mock-licking her behind her back, reverting to Brock whenever she turned around.
Oh yea...I remember you posting that...I want that to happen.:up:

Wasnt there a spoiler somewhere that says she dies? On that guys blog where he claims to be spilling the beans on most of the movie? I really hope thats not true.

Wesyeed said:
xactly. that's what I love about venom. He doesn't just want to kill spiderman, he wants to torture him. Oh this'll be very interesting if we get into that aspect of him in this movie. He could be just sitting there sipping tea with aunt may while spidey's powerless to do anything unless he wants to reveal himself... and the next scene, have her hung up in a trap or something like that with that sharp toothy grin of his oozing with drool and his tounge licking her face with spidey there watching him do it.... and aunt may would say "how rude." oh it'd be great. A very raimi moment. Raimi knows how to deliver those freaky scary moments very well. His venom should be evil enough to do that to an old woman.

:up: :up:

Wesyeed said:
xactly. that's what I love about venom. He doesn't just want to kill spiderman, he wants to torture him. Oh this'll be very interesting if we get into that aspect of him in this movie. He could be just sitting there sipping tea with aunt may while spidey's powerless to do anything unless he wants to reveal himself... and the next scene, have her hung up in a trap or something like that with that sharp toothy grin of his oozing with drool and his tounge licking her face with spidey there watching him do it.... and aunt may would say "how rude." oh it'd be great. A very raimi moment. Raimi knows how to deliver those freaky scary moments very well. His venom should be evil enough to do that to an old woman.

:up: :up:

The only attack she will have,is probably a heart attack.

chaseter said:
Here is my Venom scene:

I want to see him go to Aunt May's house during the night. He breaks open the locked front door and walks up stairs. The moon's light shines through a window and you can see the shadow of a big hulky monster walking up the stairs. Aunt May awakens and turns her head to the bedroom door. Venom is standing in the doorway in the dark shadows...breathing hard. He then asks: "Can Peter come out to play?" Then aunt May screams!

That would be scary.

That sounds really frightening. That description reminds me of the Spider-Man comic story titled "Venom Returns." But instead of Venom saying that line it is Eddie Brock. Venom Returns is one of my favourite Spider-Man plots. It is in a graphical novel of combined Spider-Man works titled The Ten Best Spider-Man Stories Ever. Todd MacFarlene the creator of Spawn drew the illustrations for Venom Returns. As you described I would like to see the silhouette of Venom's muscles and his gigantic body climbing up the stairs. That would be an incredible scary effect. When he bursts into Aunt May's bedroom breathes loudly and askes as you said before "Can Peter Come Out To Play?!". That would insane.:venom:

No matter what Spidey does, the ones he loves will always have to pay. Right? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"