Age of Ultron Avengers: Age of Ultron Merchandise

I just don't have any space for that kinda stuff. My room is tiny lol
I know someone in Germany with the same problem but she's looking for shelves. Like Cd racks you can hang on walls

I know someone in Germany with the same problem but she's looking for shelves. Like Cd racks you can hang on walls

My walls are already covered with posters and shelves lol. It's a cool idea. If I had a bigger room I'd go for it.

What about shelves along the ceiling and posters under them?

Nah I have too much stuff in my room. My mom doesn't want any more stuff around lol

Finally got the Legend Vison!! Kept trying to EDIT this at the Holiday Inn I was guarding but they have the RIGHT click disabled and it effects the programming here at the Hype. BUT I did find Vision at Walgreens
rX5DkAK.jpg

wyeZExH.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna wait till I get paid at the end of the month to buy AOU. Just gonna get normal Bluray edition off Amazon.

I pre-ordered the Ultron Steel book saturday at best buy. lol

Hasbro is ridiculous. And butchered this movie toy line.

From the horrendous 2.5 micro machine figures that are not even happy meal quality, yet way overpriced.

We can't even buy the main antagonist in figure form. You have to buy six unrelated figures at $20 a pop to build the titular villain.

And then a much later wave with comic figures to build the admittedly awesome movie Hulk Buster Armor figure. That should've been the build a figure from the out set with these movie figures comprising the movie wave.

Iron Man
Cap
Hulk
Thor
Vision
Ultron

And we didn't even get a movie Vision. Which I'm sure would've sold well. Just pathetic.

Apparently we'll be seeing a MCU Vision with the Civil War line, but yeah buying the bunch of figures to get Ultron was a bit much

Hasbro is ridiculous. And butchered this movie toy line.

From the horrendous 2.5 micro machine figures that are not even happy meal quality, yet way overpriced.

We can't even buy the main antagonist in figure form. You have to buy six unrelated figures at $20 a pop to build the titular villain.

And then a much later wave with comic figures to build the admittedly awesome movie Hulk Buster Armor figure. That should've been the build a figure from the out set with these movie figures comprising the movie wave.

Iron Man
Cap
Hulk
Thor
Vision
Ultron

And we didn't even get a movie Vision. Which I'm sure would've sold well. Just pathetic.

Do you have things a bit backwards? The Hulk buster build a figure came before the Ultron one.

And Hasbro did release quite a few Ultron figures. Are you thinking of just the Infinite line?

Not here, the Ultron came out with Ant-Man. The Hulk buster BAF group just came out in September here

C1PpEbF.jpg

Darkworld fans should get this! :more:
AQGp2zp.jpg

f9R4feI.jpg

3eEbpiD.jpg

THAT my friend is the Disney Infinity Starter set for the Xbox 360 (top pic) the Cap and Loki are separate. You CAN buy each Separately . Each one has a game in them that you place onto that platform. The clear one (in this case Avengers tower) holds the main game. The two Blue pieces either side of Widow are the same as the Avengers Tower piece with different games

Edit: you can build your own worlds on this too by the way

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"