The Avengers What Avengers action figures are available ?

SchumacherFan

Civilian
Reaction score
I cant find any threads that feature the toys for Avengers. I saw the Avengers merchandise thread, but thats 600 pages and have no idea where the action figures are..

Are there going to be a Marvel Select figures of Avengers this year ? Pics ? Links ? Prices ?

Yeah there are a lot of action figures that are already available on the market, check hasbro's site.

563721916.jpg

I am curious about this myself, because everything I've seen in stores so far is CRAP. I'm sure there will be some nice 6-8" figures soon but to this point I haven't seen anything in the stores.

On the higher end I'm also wondering if they will come out with ALL of the main characters with Hot Toys figures. I've seen Cap, thor and Hawkeye oh and Nick Fury so far. Would love to see a Black Widow and you can never have too many Iron Man figures. ;)

Yes there a 6 inch figs planned by Hasbro with a base thing is I haven't yet seen a Black widow from the movie.
I think Select has a couple planned too.

EDIT: By the way there are links to pics in the Merchandise threads

Yes there a 6 inch figs planned by Hasbro with a base thing is I haven't yet seen a Black widow from the movie.
I think Select has a couple planned too.

EDIT: By the way there are links to pics in the Merchandise threads

do u know around what page number is the action figures in ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"