Age of Ultron Avengers: Age of Ultron Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread

I still love Iron Man's look in the original movie. He actually looked like an iron man. It's hard to explain but lately he looks like his suit is made out of an aluminum can. They haven't done a good job of really making it look like he's in a big, heavy iron suit. It looks too paper thin and form-fitting.

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/121817468199/marvel-cinematic-universe-phase-two-motion

tumblr_nq4le1N4y11rrkahjo1_400.gif
tumblr_nq4le1N4y11rrkahjo2_400.gif

tumblr_nq4le1N4y11rrkahjo3_400.gif
tumblr_nq4le1N4y11rrkahjo4_400.gif

tumblr_nq4le1N4y11rrkahjo5_400.gif
tumblr_nq4le1N4y11rrkahjo6_400.gif

Making Avenger I.D.s TRYING to make them look like they belong to MCU.
SO far this is what the Main Superhero I.D. will look like. The names will appear under the picture border and to the right of the Picture
w9Vg5ga.png

the Security, Visitor and Press I.D.s have the added text bar and are all color coded, and the name will appear under the picture and next to it
BDgXYPe.png

8Ap4DjJ.png

WgGyIhp.png

Here are the printed Avengers I.D.s, I only had enough cards for the main 6
wkFSKWT.jpg

here are the actual graphics for the I.D.s. Debating on whether or not to make a Spider-Man I.D. but as a Visitor I.D. lol
cEKVGdG.png

RPrmDUX.png

MDf3HZJ.png

TyULYZP.png

BHimH1q.png

I still love Iron Man's look in the original movie. He actually looked like an iron man. It's hard to explain but lately he looks like his suit is made out of an aluminum can. They haven't done a good job of really making it look like he's in a big, heavy iron suit. It looks too paper thin and form-fitting.
Great post. I thought I was alone in this regard. John's first two films felt like a more plausible reality and physics. The suit had size and palpable weight. Like an actual weaponized suit of armor. Maybe because they used actual mock ups for the suit and ever since its all been hollow, weightless cgi?

So now that the movie was released on digital we can post gifs of it right?

Only from Trailers, Clips, and featurettes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"